Please No! Chapter 12

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke up in between my mother and father in the morning. They were both still asleep so I silently climbed over my mother's body and walked over to the door and silently slipped out not wanting to wake them up. I made my way towards the front door letting out a yawn I stretched my arms up hearing my bones crack. I made it to the front door and looked up to the clock that was hanging on the wall I was surprised to see it was only 4 in the morning, but I shrugged it off and pulled my shoes on and made my way outside. I stretched a bit more and started out in a light jog the sun was starting to break through but it was still quite dark the moon and stars still visible but starting to disappear. I was surprised I had woken up early but my body woke me up pinning for a run. The urge was so strong it had woken me up, now here I was I sat upon a cliff overlooking the water I was not sure how long had passed but the sky was brighter now. I watched as the sun raised over the water the colours memorising me. I watched as the sun got higher and higher in the sky. The stillness off the water was reflecting the sunrise like a mirror the colours had me memorised the red, yellows, and purples all mixing together in the most amazing picture. A while had passed by the time I got up and decided to head back the sun was now shining high in the sky. I left the spot that I had claimed as my own. I went inside the woods feeling comfortable and surprisingly not getting lost.

 I broke through the entrance off the trees leading to my house I saw my parents on the porch looking out towards my way I smiled and waved sheepishly at them I saw them smile and wave back at me, I slowed my pace down suddenly feeling tired and sleepy my parents started to walk toward me as well they were just reaching me when I feel to the ground I saw them reach their hands out in an attempt to catch me but they were too late. I hit the ground with a thud my body felt completely out of energy, but I was aware of everything happening around me my senses were on high alert but I couldn't move any off my body. I could hear my parents talking above me so I listened in "Her body's starting to shift" My dad said his voice calm and collected but I could trace a hint of pain in there that had me confused. "It's her birthday today we knew it was going to happen" my mum replied, what was going to happen. I felt it before my brain processed it; I looked down to see all of my left hand in odd directions bent this way and that. I gritted my teeth not wanting to scream I looked up at my parents they were holding on to each other looking on at me their face showing pain. I breathed in and out through my nose releasing short pants of breaths through my mouth my teeth tightly gripped together. In under a minute my whole left side of my body broke I didn't hurt as much as the real surprise of them did the most painful was the first bone, this I believe was because I didn't expect but with the rest of my bones I did. I let my body relax knowing it would help the process I breathed in and out in large breaths in the next minute my right side was broken as well it didn't hurt nearly as much as before. My bones started to transform into another form I wasn't freaking out there was something in me telling me that everything was ok and explaining to me what was happening and about to happen.

The process happened in less than 5 minutes my body was starting to sprout hair, it was a prickling sensation, my limbs started to grow, my face started to elongate, I grew a tail. I was no longer human,where I once laid a wolf stood in my place. My body grew accustomed to its new form by stretching out my body. I looked around and saw my parents smiling at me hugely and then they proceeded to change into their wolf form as well. My mother was a white wolf and was quite small compared to my father he was really large and I had to crane my neck to see him he was a full grey colour. He threw his head into the air and let out a howl then my mother and then my body joined in. Soon I could hear more howls. This was my life I was a wolf, I belonged to a pack, my father was the alpha, and soon to be I was going to be the alpha. I had found where I belonged.

-Edited