Please No! Epilogue

Blackness surrounded me. I felt horrible I remembered everything. I was thrown forward from my seat not having my belt on. Smashing my head on the front seat feeling pain throughout my head. The car skidded on the road losing traction with the ground, I was thrown around the car like a rag doll getting smashed into that window and this window. The windscreen in the car broke and I went flying threw the window skidding across the rough road I could feel as my skin got torn of my body.

All I could see was blackness but I could still hear. "She's in a critical condition we need to start immediately" I felt a little stab in my arm then I felt what I assume was the morphine coursing through my veins then once again I succumbed to the blackness.

I awoke to a white room in an uncomfortable bed. I tried to move but cried out in pain any little thing hurt to do. I heard the soles of shoes hitting across the ground running to my room. The door flew open and in front of the door was a doctor with Sean beside him. Sean rushed to my side with a relieved expression on his face. I tried sitting up but once again I cried out in pain breathing heavily. This pain was worse than my so called 'father' did to me.  Sean was by my side helping me lay down flat on my back gently with his every touch sparks would fly between us. I smiled up at him and whispered a faint thank you to him my throat was all dry and scratchy.

He smiled down at me and got me a cup of water he was holding the cup. He brought the straw to my dry lips and I immediately started gulping down the watery goodness. "Miss Moore how are you feeling?" I looked up to get a closer inspection of the doctor and saw an elderly man with grey thinning hair rested upon his slightly saggy skin. 

" I feel like crap it hurts to move but it what I expect to happen from a person who was in a car accident without a belt on" I replied back to the doctor smiling slightly when I felt Sean squeeze my hand.

 "Yes I understand Miss Moore the pain will be present for at least another 2-3 weeks with your wolf healing if you were not a wolf Miss Moore it could've taken nearly half a year to heal. I'm going to give you some pain medication so the pain isn't as bad" and with that said the doctor stuck a needle in my IV cord. 

"Doctor what are my injuries?" I asked curiously

" Well Miss Moore to set one thing straight you're lucky to still be alive. To start of you have a number of cuts and bruises that have mostly healed, your left leg is broken, left arm is broken, right wrist severely sprained, and 30% of your skin is missing from skidding across the ground but luckily since being a wolf it will grow back" The doctor told me in a monotone voice. I nodded my head in shock mortified of what I just heard my skin was missing. "I will leave you two alone the pain meds should be taking affect around about now" He told us and left.

I couldn't move I was in shock. Sean squeezed my hand and this pulled me out of my shocked trance I looked at him and saw pain evident in his eyes. "I'm so so so sorry Charlie I should've saved you it should be me in the bed I'm so sorry" By the end of his sentence he had tears running down his cheeks. I didn't like seeing him cry I frowned at him and carefully reached  my arm out to him and cupped his cheek 

"Please stop crying it hurts me to see you cry!" I begged him. He looked at me and wiped away his tears. 

" I love you baby we can do anything. You will get better. I promise you that. I will love you forever and ever." He told me I smiled at him

 "I love you too I will love you forever and ever to the end of the world" Sean leaned down cupping both of my cheeks and gently kissed me. "Will you marry me Charlie?" Sean whispered in my ear I smiled hugely "Of course I will" and I brang my lips to his again our first kiss as an engaged couple. I had found my happily ever after. I knew I had only met him and most people would judge us in the human world, but in my world, this was normal. Mates married young and had pups young. How'd I know this you ask I have no idea, I just sorta knew something was there nagging in the back of my brain, but it was too hard to concentrate on it right now, with the pain killers coursing through my bruised and battered body. I let the feeling drift away along with my consciousness. 

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

Well that was the last chapter to Please No! I might make another chapter 5 years in the future it depends on what you guys want so comment. 

<3 -Destiny

-Edited ( I know realize how shit of an ending this is and I am so sorry! There will definitely be an extra chapter added recapping everything and finalising all the details.)