Please No! Chapter 13

Charles P.O.V (Charlie's Dad)

Me and my mate woke up to our daughter not there. I started to panic thinking that she had been taken. I looked over to my beautiful mate and saw the panic in her eyes evident on her face. I wrapped my arms around her and she melted into me wrapping her arms around me in return. "Carol it's okay go get dressed and we'll wait on the porch for her it's her birthday remember, she probably has gone for a run" She nodded her head and lifted her head up and gave me a peck on the lips I returned the kiss and got up. I got dressed in a shirt and pants, I looked over to Carol dressed in a purple tank top and a pair of shorts that came just under her knees. I smiled at her and I held her hand to the kitchen I made myself a coffee and Carol made a tea. We took our drinks and sat down outside on the porch and just drank our drinks and enjoyed the quietness soaking up the sun and smelling the woodsy scent that brang us peace.

It had been about half an hour later when we could hear the rustling of the branches and trees. Me and Carol stood up and stared into the woods where we could hear the sound. Our cups finished and discarded on the table. A minute later I could see Charlie come out of the forest. When she spotted us she smiled at us sheepishly and waved to us, we waved back and smiled as we watched her. We started our way down the stairs and walked over to meet Charlie. Halfway to getting to her I noticed that her pace slowed down when we just about reached her she collapsed on the ground me and my mate reached our hands out but we were not fast enough.

She fell to the ground with an audible thud. I said in realization at what was happening "Her body's starting to shift" I looked down at her with pain in my eyes we should of told her what was to happen.

 Carol replied "It's her birthday today we knew it was going to happen" She leaned into me for support and I wrapped my arm around her waist giving us both strength. I heard when her left arm broke and heard as our daughter sucked into a surprised and painful breath. I looked on as her whole left side broke my face covered in clear pain for my daughter. I smiled when she seemed to relax after the second bone broke. She took in heavy and fast pants for air.

The process went a lot easier and less painful for her as the right side of her body broke. We watched on as our daughter changed before our eyes her body sprouting hair she grew a tail and got a snout. I smiled wider when the transformation had finished she was beautiful her fur a beautiful snow white like her mother but she had a grey patch around her left eye, the tip of her tail was also grey, I also noticed something else on her left hind leg was a black wolf with it's head thrown back indicating that it was howling. It was a symbol I grinned and without stripping of my clothes I changed into my tall and muscular grey wolf as did my mate into her small and petite snow white wolf. I threw my head back and let out a howl soon did Carol and then Charlie. Soon the whole pack was howling in pride and happiness of the new wolf spirit that had joined us. The soon to be luna.

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

Hey my peeps sorry about the long wait school's hectic so many assignments and exams to study for one word BLEH. Plus I dont have a proper internet connection I use my phone whrn I have credit and hook my phone up to my laptop. So yeah don't worry anyway LIVE.LOVE.LIFE&PEACE

-Edited (God what was wrong with me so shitty!)