Please No! Chapter 6

Lilly's P.O.V

It was the end of the day and I was packing up my stuff the bell had gone 5 minutes ago and the classroom was clear of any students, the teachers where still here though packing up and getting ready to go home or back to the pack house. I slowly packed all my books away thinking back to earlier today, I chuckled at the thought of Charlie thinking I thought she was a freak as soon as the bell went she had left immediately. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and looked on the conjoined desk to see if I had forgot anything I noticed a piece of paper on the ground and bent over to pick it up going to throw it i the bin. I looked down at the paper but it was actually a photo. In the photo were two people the little girl was obviously Charlie at a younger age, I could tell by the hair instantly. I walked out preparing to walk to Charlie's house and give it to her, while I was walking I scrutinized the picture the older women who I guessed was Charlie's mother looked a lot like our Alpha Female but it was impossible our Luna had never bared any children that we knew off. I looked at them both she had the same hair as her mother and the same features but her eye colour was different the eye colour looked like our Alpha the eye colour was unique only our Alpha had the colour they both shared the same eye colour goldy green mixed with yellow. It was odd to say the least that they shared the same appearance but I shrugged it off but a nagging told me there was more to it.

I had followed Charlies scent to a normal looking house I saw as she entered the house and I walked up towards her house but stopped when I heard talking it was a rough male's voice "I hate you, you are the most useless person I know" the voice said and I moved from the front door to a side window where I could see everything. In front of Charlie stood a man he was gripping her hair "Look at me" I watched as Charlie defied him I watched as he spat in her face and pushed her roughly to the ground he then kicked her in the stomach by the looks of it she might have a few broken ribs.

As soon as I saw that happen I concentrated on the Alpha and Luna in my head "What is it Lilly" the Alpha's voice asked "There's a new wolf here her name's Charlie I followed her to give her a picture back that she left at school" I told him in one breath I took in another one and continued "She went into her house and know there is a man beating her up and she doesn't look good" I told him hurriedly "We will be right there Lilly" He told me his voice strained if anything the Alpha hated abuse especially towards kids. I continued to watch on in horror as Charlie continued to get beat up. "You deserve everything that comes to you you little bitch" he told her and with one final kick towards her back he went towards the door and left the house. Just as he left in his car the Alpha, Luna and the pack doctor arrived behind me. "He just left" I told them they nodded there head at me. I entered the front door and I saw Charlie standing up walking towards i'm guessing her bedroom. We all entered and walked towards her silently as to not scare her. She stopped and breathed in a huge breath of air and leaned against the wall. She had spotted us her eyes went huge and she started to quickly head towards her room. She entered and I heard the click as it locked. "Charlie come on unlock the door you need medical help" I told her but then I heard a thud and started to freak out I turned towards the Alpha I moved out of his way and he broke down the door on the floor Charlie lay her hair spread around her face hiding. The Alpha picked her up instantly and rushed downstairs to the car the pack doctor had come in and put her in I sat down next to her and held her hand all the while rushing back to the pack house.

-VOTE COMMENT FAN 

-Edited