Please No! Chapter 3

-I live in Australia so the school may be different to those in America or elsewhere so if you have any questions just ask :)

I woke up in the morning to silence, there was no sound at all so that meant that he never came home last night I sighed in relief, usually if he was here, he would of been banging on my door or I would be able to hear him snoring past out somewhere from having to much to drink. Maybe today would be good I silently laughed at myself for that it would never be good not until the day that I die, or I get out of this hellhole, or the day my mother comes back for me. I never gave up on that, she said she would return and I believe her. I got up from the mattress my bones cracking as I stood up all my muscles stiff from not moving for a long period of time. I went straight to the bathroom and turned the water on I waited till it was warm and I stripped my clothes off and jumped into the warm water. The water was gentle against my bruises, soothing the throbbing sensation and relaxing all my muscles and bones. I sighed when the water started to go cold. I turned the water off and got out off the shower I looked at my body in the mirror and grimaced my face had a bruise on it from where he had slapped me I was definitely not going to hide it behind makeup it was a dark purple colour with hints of green and black. I looked down at the rest of my body and gave a silent thank you to god the bruises on my arm where fading away so they where hardly visible and my legs where the same.

I went back to my room the towel securely wrapped around me. I put my panties and bra on and over that I slipped on some loose skinny black jeans that weren't to tight to hurt me I put on a clean singlet and over that my grey hoodie that would not be coming of for the day. I went back to the bathroom and hung the towel up, I then proceeded to brush my teeth. Once I had done that I run the brush through my hair I had gained my mother's hair it was a golden copper blonde with a more reddish tinge. I loved it I don't know where I got the rest of my appearance from though I looked nothing like my father. I had pale skin, my hair was waist length, and my eyes I've only seen one other person with the colour the person who shot my mum those eyes had always stuck with me for some reason. I left my hair down like usual so I could hide the bruise I pulled my hoodie up over my head and went downstairs to the kitchen I looked at the time and realized I had to leave now or I would be late I grabbed a muesli bar and my bag and headed to the door, I shut it and I started walking towards the school.

I wasn't a real long walk just 5 minutes. I headed straight to the office ignoring the stares of the other students watching me. I finally found the office and went in I walked up to the lady behind the counter she looked up at me questioningly "How can I help you?" she asked me her voice polite.I ripped a piece of paper out and wrote on it 'I'm Charlie I'm new here'  Her face instantly shone with recognition "Oh yes Charlie here is your timetable and diary" she passed them to me I reached out and took them from her I nodded my head and turned around and left I looked down at my timetable to see what lessons I had

-Access

-Period 1 English

-Period 2 Maths

-Lunch

-Period 3 Home Ec

-Lunch

-Period 4 Science

I sighed once again and looked for my first period class. I heard the bell go and was still looking for the building when I bumped into someone. I just stood up and kept walking to find my class "Hey wait" I heard someone shout from behind me I turned around to see a girl who looked stunning with brunette hair and dazzling green eyes "Are you new here" she asked me when she had caught up with me, I nodded my head I took my book out and wrote 'Do you know where A107 is?' I asked hoping she did. her face changed into a big grin "Yes I do" she told me I sighed in relief "That's my first period class as well so come on before we're any later" she told me, she started off in the direction off the building and I followed behind her. She knocked on the door and entered the classroom "Hey Mr Leigh sorry were late" She told the teacher "Oh by the way we have a new student" she told him. 

He looked over at me and smiled " Hey you're Charlie I'm guessing" I nodded my head at him everyone was now looking at me their eyes calculating me. "Well take a seat and we'll get started" I nodded my head once again and took a seat getting my book and pen out and started writing the notes out. So far so good I told myself mentally

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Edited 

-Ok so reading all the comments not many people know what access is. I suppose it's like homeroom? but not too sure. Basically where you go in the morning to get your name marked off and told the daily notices for the day.