Please No! Chapter 16

Lily's P.O.V

"I'll go grab the food ok" I heard Charlie say I nodded my head vaguely hearing her distracted by the text my mate had sent me. Basically it was telling me how much he loved me. I smiled happy when I felt a tap on my shoulder then my eyes were covered by hands. I started to freak out til I sniffed the air finding who had caught me by surprise. "You dork you scared the crap out of me!" I exclaimed as my brother released his hands from my eyes chuckling as he sat down in a chair. 

"What I saw you here all by yourself and couldn't resist it" He said with a cheeky smile still on his face childishly I stuck my tongue out at him. He just shook his head still smiling "You're such a baby no wonder i'm the oldest" My mouth popped open did he just call me a baby no way and that stupid age thing it pissed me off so much. 

"By one freaking minute you are older then me get over it loser" I told him and looked over to see Charlie coming back she had a dazed look in her eyes and kept sniffing the air. She had sat down now and had passed me my food "Thanks Charlie" I took the food from her and scarfed down some chips followed by a gulp of coke.

"This is my brother Sean" I told to Charlie she still seemed to be in a daze so I guessed she didn't hear me I clapped my hands in front of her face I watched as she flinched back "Sorry Charlie you seemed to be in a different universe" I apologized and went on to introduce the two to each other "Anyway like I was saying this is my brother who I have told you about but I don't think I have ever told you his name" I shrugged my shoulders and continued on "So this is my big brother by a minute Sean". I went back to eating my food completely zoning out like I usually did when food was involved.

"Finally" I heard Sean say. I looked up to him and noticed his big-ass smile on his face. I looked over to Charlie and she had the identical smile on her face. HAHA they are mates!

Charlie's P.O.V

In a flash Sean was in front of me. His hand was cupping my cheek I leaned into the warmth of his hand I felt the tingles coming from his hand heating up my cheek. I felt the tingles from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I was completely oblivious to the world around us. "You are beautiful" Sean told me. He slowly leaned towards me and I leaned in as well our noses where touching each other and with each breath I could taste his sweet breath on my lips. Just as our lips were about to touch Lily just had to but in "AHEM" I snapped my head to her irritated and I heard a growl coming from Sean. She had a sheepish smile on her face "Sorry but we have to get back you and Sean can talk to each other in the car" I nodded my head and reached down to grab my bags but Sean had beaten me to them and had them all scooped up in his hand. I smiled up at him 

"You don't have to do that" I told him my voice slightly still breathless from our near kiss.

 "It's ok i've got them" He replied back with a massive grin on his perfectly chiseled face. I got up from my chair and as soon as I was standing up straight Sean slipped his arm around my waist I leaned into his warmth and had a simple smile on my face as we walked back to Lily's car.  

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Edited