Please No! Chapter 8

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke up feeling groggy. It must have all been a dream I repeated to myself. It had to be a dream there was no way I had seen them he must of beat me up pretty bad. I got up and out of bed to get ready for school wincing here and there while walking to the bathroom. I showered and got out the water didn't seem to help because the water only made the bruises hurt more. I got dressed in jeans and a hoodie. I walked downstairs cleaned up a bit and made my way to school. I got to school just as the bell went and rushed to get to access. I sat at the back and put my hand up when the teacher called my name. I picked my bag up of the floor and made my way to english remembering the way from yesterday. 

"Hey Charlie come over here" Lily shouted out I looked over at her to see a bright smile on her face but there was something in her eyes. I ignored it and went over to sit with them. I nodded my head at her and took my seat. I listened to the teacher and wrote down the notes blocking out all the chatter around me. "Hey Charle are you ok you seem kinda sad" Lilly asked me I looked over at her while still hiding my face and nodded. 

-END OF THE DAY

I sighed and went outside to start my walk home, but before I went home I went into the forest and walked around for a bit. I seemed to lose track of time, because when I exited the forest it was starting get to dark. I quickly rushed home and entered the door "YOU WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN PROBABLY WHORING AROUND" He yelled at me I slightly moved back, but he kept on advancing towards me. For every step forward he made I made one back. This happened till I was stuck between the wall and him. His breath stenched of vodka and beer and I swear to god I could even smell drugs on him. This was extremely bad he would either take one or the other but never together. Something bad was going to happen worse than usual I just knew it. "It is your fault she is gone" he told me slapping me each time he spoke a word. He moved back a few places and looked at me, I made the regret of actually looking in his eyes and regretted it the second I did so his eyes were black, no colour at all they showed absolutely no emotion except for hate. His eyes were so cold I got stuck to where I was I felt like I was paralyzed never to move again, I couldn't even breath I was just frozen.

"This is all your fault" He told me. My mind was silently disagreeing with him a but sound did not dear escape my lips of fear of getting hit again. But it was useless the person who I once knew was gone in his place an empty shell of a person. "It is your fault she is gone, if she is not here you do not belong to be on this world anymore" He said again his voice thick in malice his face coated in hate, hate for me, for his only daughter. I watched in fear as he slowly drew his hand up a shotgun pointing out of his hand pointing at me. His mouth flicked up into a smile "We will be a family once again" He said. he pulled the trigger and it came flying towards me I broke out of the trance I was in and moved to the side narrowly missing the shot to my heart but I wasn't fast enough to completely miss it the bullet landed to the right side of my stomach I fell to the ground in pain watching him he turned the gun on himself and shot it. The sound of the gun reverberating around the house he had shot himself in the head I looked at the man that I once knew as my father to see his head bleeding but I knew he was bad there was no way he could be alive. I slowly started to fade away into the blackness I was losing too much blood there was no way I was going to survive. Or was there. . .

-COMMENT VOTE FAN

-Edited