Please No! Chapter 11

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke up in bliss, my dreams had been happy something that I had forgotten could happen. I smiled and sat up this time I could sit up. I had no pain at all.  A smile graced my lips when I looked up. Dad smiled down at me I was still sitted in his lap and mum had fallen asleep as well, dad had one arm wrapped around both of us. This was so right. Mum started to stir and she woke up when she saw me she smiled and pulled me into another hug. We stayed in this embrace for a while when I heard a knock on the door. We broke from the embrace "Enter" dad said and the door handle opened and Lilly stuck her head in I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

 "I just wanted to check up on Charlie" Lilly explained to us. I got up from where I was sitting from dad's lap and walked over to Lilly happy that I felt no pain at all. I embraced Lilly in a big hug she was shocked for a second but then returned it 

"Thankyou" I whispered into her ear and with that we hugged each other tighter.

I spent the day with Lilly as my parents had something to do before they went I gave them both big hugs, Lilly was right we had become best friends in the short amount of time I had known her I had learned to love her like my sister. She had me laughing the whole day from stupid stories about her and her brother. Lilly was anything from shy she was an happy, outrageous person who never shyed away from others. The way she described her brother she obviously very much loved him even though she explained it was a love hate relationship she loved to hate him and vise versa. She told me they were twins and he was the older one so he would always rub it in when he had the chance, that had me laughing because she absolutely hated it. I really wanted to meet her brother if this is how I got along with Lilly I would have so much fun with him.

It was getting dark so I decided to go find my parents. I walked up the stair case and down the hall to the room I was originally in I later found out that it was my parent's room when I got to the door I heard voices from it so I knocked on the door and stuck my head in. Mum was sitting on the bed cross legged and dad stood looking out the window when they saw me they smiled at me. "Hey baby girl what's up"  dad asked me I just shrugged my shoulders and walked into the room.

I remembered how the bed felt and I wanted to surprise them a devilish grin spread across my lips and I ran full out to the bed catching them off guard a took a big jump and bounced on the bed 'THUMP' I turned to see what the sound was and saw my mum laying on the ground her feet in the air and a stunned expression on her face with that look I feel back against the bed and broke down in fits of laughter. I was rolling around on the bed and crying I was laughing that hard when I heard them join in "I don't think we can let her get away with that hey babe" mum said as soon as she said that I stopped laughing and looked at them they looked like they were having an internal conversation dad nodded his head and they both started walking towards me "1. . 2. . 3" and when mum said 3 they pounced on me trapping me underneath them. A huge laugh escaped my mouth when they started to tickle me I tried to squirm away but their hands were relentless. I was gasping for air when they stopped tickling me and they laughed at me. 

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Edited