Please No! Chapter 17

Charlies P.O.V

The car ride was silent but comfortable. Lilly was driving and hadn't spoken a word since we got in the car. I think she was trying to give us a sense of being alone with each other. I enjoyed that she had done that for us and I would have thank her later on. The radio was on as background noise playing the latest songs that had come out. And lastly me and Sean were in the back seats. I was leaning my head on Sean's chest with my hands holding onto his shirt tightly never wanting to let go. As for Sean he had one of his arms resting around my waist with his other arm linking up in the middle of my chest. I sighed happily and took a deep breath of his scent in.

Sean squeezed his hands around me tightly bringing me even closer to his chest if that was possible. "I've finally found you Charlie I will never let you go" Sean whispered into my air making me shiver from the feel of his warm breath in my ear.

 "Neither will I let go of you. You are my one and only" I told him feeling my life come together. I felt him smile and I turned my head around to look at him. We leaned into each other our lips just about to seal the deal. 

"Everything is perfect now" My voice came out in a whisper. He smiled a breathtaking smile.

 "I know we just met but I think i'm already in love with you" He told me his voice was shaky and unsure I looked up into his eyes and saw pure love and adoration shining in them. "I think I love you too" I returned his smile and this time we joined our lips together. But it was too soon that our kiss ended.

'CRASH' was the last thing I heard before searing pain was felt all over my head and I slowly slipped into blackness hearing the screams and feeling my screams bubble out of my lips. Then total blackness.

-VOTE COMMENT FAN 

-Edited (Man I'm a bitch!)