Prologue

e x c e r p t

e x c e r p t

"Miss. Varma, don't lie to me. Don't make false statements. I know you like me. You're the one who proposed me in the park, ain't it? Try to deny it and you'll see my bad side." Aditya warned her in a cold tone which made her shiver internally but she had seen more worse.

"Mr. Reddy, I don't like you. I didn't propose to you, understand? To be honest, you haven't been showing me some saint-like side of yours that now you'll show me your bad side or whatsoever." Nisha said in a calm tone but her demeanor shouted that she didn't give a damn.

"Miss. Varma, just accept it that you like me because I'm pretty sure it's you who proposed to me. I've even caught you looking at me intensely, so cut the act and just admit it." Aditya said arrogantly and picked up his pencil, making some notes.

"Mr. Reddy, listen to me carefully and register this in that peanut sized brain of yours; I can't like you. Understand?" Nisha said pointing her index finger at him. "Why can't you?" He questioned her in a challenging way, smirking.

"Because I'm a homosexual woman." Nisha shouted, out of frustration but regretted it as soon as what she had said, registered in her mind.

-----

They say, every summer has a story to tell and so after Aditya Reddy and Nisha Varma's summer break, their lives take a complete 180 degree turn.

What happens when a seventeen year old Aditya is made to deal with the consequences of loosing his Dad who abandons him and his mother for another woman? Added to this, like icing on the cake, what happens when he looses best friend who's like a sworn brother to him in a building crash?

What happens when a fifteen year old Nisha is made to take the toughest decision of her life, that is, to choose between her mother and father when all the other teenagers of her age were enjoying their summer break? Added to this, like a cherry on the cake, what happens when her most trusted cousin and companion forces himself on her?

Betrayed by their own blood and coping with the loss of their love ones, Aditya and Nisha seek comfort in the arms of strangers.

Finally after twelve years, they acquire a chance to pay back by being a replacement. But only one catch, that is Aditya has to change his priorities and Nisha has to go as a homosexual woman.

-----

• Contains loads of dark themes such as rape, sexual assault, murder, explosions etc., with a heavy dose of legal procedures and a pinch of homosexual content. Enter at you own risk. •

-----

Copyright © 2018 YoungFantasizer.