Chapter Twenty-Five : Chemical Reactions And Hopeless Groups

• All the chemical reactions and some of the metals/explosives stated below are false, hypothetical and do not bear any resemblence with real life things

• All the chemical reactions and some of the metals/explosives stated below are false, hypothetical and do not bear any resemblence with real life things. •

-----

Nisha stood under the shower as the cold water washed her body, taking away the dirt with it as she wondered how cool it would be if this cold water erased all her pain, taking the horrible memories with it. She sighed and turned off the shower, stepping out. She quickly put on her inners and threw a shirt over her head as she remembered about the greyish white balls.

Aditya looked up as Nisha, clad in a black shirt that reached till her mid thighs walked out of the washroom. "Nisha, where are your pants, ah?" Aditya questioned, eyeing her exposed legs. "Ah, I was lazy to wear them. Anyways, it's pretty humid so this should do." Nisha spoke, grabbing her laptop and phone as she sat on the bed.

"Nisha, do not wear your tracks from now on." He said as his eyes darkened due to lust. "Ah, why?" She questioned, totally unaware of his lust-filled eyes as she opened her phone gallery to check the pictures from morning.

"Your legs are a good sight to my hungry eyes." Aditya spoke, bluntly as Nisha looked at him and smirked. His eyes darkened more as he pulled her by her shirt collar and captured her lips. She kissed him back, running her hands in his hairs.

He placed his hand on her naked thigh as she parted and shook her head. "No, not today." She whispered against his lips as he made a puppy face, his hazel eyes catching her off guard. "Sleep, Aditya. It's been a tiring day." She said, distancing herself.

No matter how much she wanted to do it, she still had a work in her hand to complete. "True that. Anyways, aren't you sleeping?" Aditya questioned to which Nisha shook her head. "No, actually I've to apply for some jobs so I'll complete it and join you." She lied.

Aditya nodded half-heartedly. Yesterday, Nisha and Adhya informed him about Ishaan and how Nisha was a replacement. Though he was initially upset as Nisha won't be working with him anymore, he was more than glad to welcome Ishaan into his empire; truly, Ishaan had some next level talents and knowledge of fashion. Moreover, Nisha too, had to accomplish her dreams of working as civil engineer.

Nisha lied to him as she wasn't yet sure if these grey balls were a big deal or it was just her exaggeration. She first wanted to confirm before telling him as she didn't want him to worry unnecessarily. She planted a kiss on his forehead as she heard his laboured breathing and walked towards the couch in the balcony, switching off the lights.

She quickly sat on the couch in Indian style and placed her laptop in her lap. She opened a Google tab and wrote down smelly greyish white balls scattered in soil in the search bar. She browsed through the search results and when she found nothing convincing, she clicked on images.