Chapter Seven : Kisses And Accidents

"Tell him that you're a female, not a homosexual woman that you're pretending to be!" Adhya growled, angrily

"Tell him that you're a female, not a homosexual woman that you're pretending to be!" Adhya growled, angrily. "Wh-what?" Nisha uttered, her eyes widened as the truth was slapped on her face. She had to come up with a plan or else she was going to doom and she was going to take Ishaan and his dreams, too.

"Adhya, what nuisance is this? How do you even know that she's a homosexual woman?" Aditya intervened, now irritated with the disturbances caused in work time which were intolerable. "I asked a private investigator to research about this girl and that's how I came to know about her act." Adhya said, glaring at Nisha. "No Sir, th-this is false. I-please trust me." Nisha pleaded looking at Aditya as she was still thinking about how to handle this mess.

"Adhya, how does her gender even matter? She might have a reason behind lying. We should consider her story, too." Aditya said, trying to be reasonable. "Oh, Aditya, no man! Nisha has been hired in this company all because of her gender. I didn't want any girl near you and Nisha was perfect as she wasn't attracted to men. But I didn't know this girl would make me a fool like this, jeez." Adhya confessed, now beyond infuriated with the girl infront of her.

"Adhya, are you serious?" Aditya asked, surprised by the extent Adhya could go to due to her unreasonable possessiveness and like always he failed to see her insecurities. "Aditya, fire her now. Camaraderie doesn't need frauds like Nisha." Adhya said, pointing at Nisha. "You have anything to say, Miss. Varma?" Aditya questioned as he sighed tiredly. "Sir, please tru-" Nisha started, only to be cut off by Adhya. "Oh, why the hell should Aditya trust you? Do you have any proof to prov-" Words didn't come out of her mouth as Adhya felt a pair of soft lips on hers.

Nisha's lips were on Adhya's.

Nisha moved back after a long peck and Adhya's face paled as if she was going to faint soon. Aditya mirrored Adhya's expression. "What just happened?" Aditya whispered, still comprehending what was happening. "I was just kissed by a girl and I felt . . . good." Adhya whispered and it took everything Nisha had to stop herself from breaking into fits of laughter.

"Adhya?" Aditya whispered-yelled, looking at her bewildered. "Oh god, what's wrong with me?" Adhya shivered, re-thinking her mental stability. "I'm officially gone mad, now. Jeez!" Adhya slumped down on the nearby couch with her head in her hands. "I don't think there's anything I can do much more than this to prove my innocence." Nisha said, shrugging her shoulders but from inside she was laughing. Kissing a girl wasn't that bad. She thought funnily.

"Okay that's enough for today, now. Get to work, alright?" Aditya said with a blank look on his face. Adhya was still in a daze as Nisha moved closer to Aditya. "Sir, as you already know I liked Adhya Ma'am. Thank you for giving me a chance to kiss her, today. I never knew you were this generous to let an other person kiss your fiancée." Nisha whispered in his right ear as her breathe fanned on his neck.

Aditya shivered evidently and turned to look at her who now pressed her lips together to control her laughter. He didn't know why but he found it really cute. The things I would do to her lips- he immediately shook his head to control the pervert in him. It was forbidden to think anything of that sort; he was her boss and she was his employee. On top of it he was engaged to a girl and jeez, he wasn't going to get wooed by the girl who wasn't even attracted to males, in the first place.