Bonus Chapter #5 : Ishaan-Samira

Samira looked at the floor, drowning in the pool of her thoughts

Samira looked at the floor, drowning in the pool of her thoughts. Currently, they were at her friend, Jasmine's birthday party and Ishaan was interacting with some of Jasmine's boyfriend's friends. It's been three years since they've been married and Samira still didn't know what Ishaan expected from this marriage or what was he thinking when they got hitched.

The first year of her marriage was horrible as she'd constantly be mocked by either her or Ishaan's relatives for spoiling his life by marrying him. They've always called her infertile as she couldn't reproduce and also, she couldn't satisfy Ishaan in any way.

But then again, even after being well aware of all these complexities, he decided to marry her and that's what troubled her the most; what did she ever do to deserve such a good husband? There were times when she'd feel low about herself and Ishaan would always assure her that she might not be perfect, but she was enough for him.

She sighed, tiredly as her head started spinning and she rested back in her wheelchair, closing her eyes to stop her tears. What was her fault that she was put in such a condition by her own family? She shook her head, trying to push away all the negative thoughts as she realised how unhappy Karthikeya would be, if he came to know about her attitude towards her disability.

Just then, she heard Ishaan's voice and she looked up. "Hey, beautiful." He whispered, forwarding a cup of ice cream which Samira accepted happily, smiling at him. Ice cream was a life saver. "Thanks." She mumbled, digging into the delicious thing.

After a few minutes, when she was in the middle of finishing it, Ishaan snatched the cup from her, making her look up at him, confused. "What?" She spat, frowning to which he chuckled, before pushing her wheelchair towards the dance floor.

Samira looked at him confused when he smiled and got hold of her hand. She looked around, blushing when a few more couples joined them as a slow song played in the background. Ishaan smiled at her, before twirling around, still clutching her hand. She looked at him, bewildered.

"Ishaan, isn't that a girl's dance step? Why are you doing it?" She hissed at him to which he smiled more. "I don't care, I just want to dance with you." He said, twirling around, clutching her hand as she looked at him, speechless.

She was dumbfound at his statement as she didn't know what to say. A lone tear made it's way down as he now twirled her wheelchair, making her go round and round. Just when she twirled in her wheelchair and faced him, he panicked, looking at her tear-striken face.

"Samira, what's wrong?" He questioned, cupping her face to which she shook her head, words refusing to come out of her mouth. He sighed and moved her wheelchair away from the dance floor, near a small corner and kneeled down infront of her.

"Tell me, what happened, baby?" He questioned, cupping her face to which she pulled him by his collar, pecking his lips. "Why are you so good?" She whispered, tears flowing down from her eyes. "Samira, what's wrong?" He questioned in a stern tone as he sensed that something was truly bothering her.