Chapter Twenty-One : Uncontained Passion And Uncontrollable Rage

It was a humid Sunday morning and almost a month and a half had passed since Adhya revealed about her pregnancy

It was a humid Sunday morning and almost a month and a half had passed since Adhya revealed about her pregnancy. Aditya knew it that she'd be taking shelter in her shop and he was undeniably right. He, along with Nisha, had a talk with her a day back and Adhya seemed to be getting on with life, already. After all, she was a strong woman. Aditya had assured that he'd help her whenever she needed it and Adhya was more than grateful for it.

Aditya sighed as he remembered his teenage; at the age of seventeen, he alone with his mother moved in with Anand's family. Aditya had always been moody since their father deceived them and he still remembered how Adhya used to help him. She was a bubbly girl back then and would always cheer him up with her antics.

They both weren't the best of friends but they still had each other's back. But when Aditya announced that he'll marry Adhya, they both drifted apart and no longer shared the same sort of bond. Somewhere, he blamed himself but then again, things were changing; they both were moving forward except that Aditya had Nisha while Adhya walked her path, alone.

"What are you thinking about, husband?" He heard Nisha's playful voice as she rested her back on the headrest, beside him. "Nothing, Nisha." He whispered as he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, his hands automatically creeping up to her waist, pulling her closer. Nisha sighed in satisfaction as what she had been dreaming about for a long time was now her reality; a beautiful one at that.

She quickly pulled him up and placed her lips on his to which he smiled in the kiss. After a small, chaste kiss, they both parted as Aditya placed a kiss on her forehead. He looked into her eyes with adoration in them, as his thumb brushed over the mole below her left eyebrow. He ran his finger around it, staring at it intensely as Nisha looked at him questioning-ly.

"I might be sounding like an obsessed caveman, but then your this mole is so enticing. I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but I can't remember where." Aditya said as he replaced his finger with his lips to which she smiled. Just then, they heard a knock on the door as they both parted from each other.

"What is it?" Aditya questioned opening the door as Nisha followed him. "S-sir, Anjali ma'am isn't spe-speaking to anyone. She just slumped down on the couch and is seated there like a sta-" The helper's words were left hanging as Aditya immediately rushed down, followed by Nisha and the helper.

"Mom, what happened? Are you okay?" Aditya questioned as he embraced her. Anjali was seated in the couch, still like a rock statue as tears streamed down her checks profusely. Nisha stood near the couch watching the duo as she asked the helper to get some water. "Mom, talk to me, please?" Aditya questioned in a worried tone as he cleaned her tears which refused to halt.

Nisha passed the water to Aditya as her eyes landed on the house telephone which was left hanging. He made his mother drink some water but Anjali fainted in his arms. Nisha immediately supported her as they made her lie down on the couch. "Go, call the doctor." Nisha spoke as the helper quickly ran inside.