Chapter Eight : Assumptions And Forehead Kisses

Karthikeya drove to the same alley where Nisha along with Aditya had met with an accident

Karthikeya drove to the same alley where Nisha along with Aditya had met with an accident. He wanted to check whether the work was done properly or not after all Karthikeya Nanda wanted nothing but perfection in everything. He knew that killing Aditya with this small accident was an impossible task because Aditya's willpower to live was something which couldn't be defeated so easily. But, Karthikeya's revenge is even more greater than anything or that's what he thought.
As he reached the spot, he looked at the crashed car infront of the big banyan tree as the man whom he had hired to do the work appeared infront of him. "Good job, Watson." Karthikeya said as a smirk took over his lips; this accident would throw Aditya into a dilemma that whether it was a pre-planned one or just a coincidence and more than that, it would put Aditya and his Mom into a petrified state which was exactly what Karthikeya was expecting.

"Thank you, Sir." Watson replied as he bowed respectfully. Karthikeya handed a bunch of currency notes to him which he accepted gladly, before walking away in the opposite direction. Karthikeya looked at the damaged four-wheeler as his dark brown eyes were glowing with a fire of rage which seeked vendetta; which bought destruction along with it.

When Karthikeya was about to walk away, he heard a door click sound as he watched with rapt attention; he saw someone getting out of the car and he was pretty sure it was a feminine figure. As she turned around and spotted him, she quickly extended a hand towards him and took a step forward tiredly. Karthikeya immediately ran towards her and grabbed her hand. "Please help us." Nisha whispered in a broken tone as she fainted in his arms.

-----

Karthikeya waited outside near the Reception of Heartbeat Hospital with a hard look on his face. It was past one in midnight and yet there were no traces of sleep on his face. His eyes glared at the floor as he tried to regret saving Aditya and the girl with him - the key word being tried.

Though Karthikeya wanted revenge, he wasn't completely blinded by it; he could still distinguish between good and bad, right and wrong. His enmity was with Aditya but not with the girl who wasn't aware of anything. So, it would be unfair to leave her alone there to die and it was be suspicious to leave Aditya there alone after rescuing the girl; thus the only option which seemed perfect was to save both of them which he had already done.

"Sir, may I know the names of the patients you've admitted?" A nurse stood infront of him with an examination pad in her hands. "Uh, I don't know." He lied smoothly. "Actually, I found them in an alley and bought them to the hospital, so I don't have any idea." Lies, lies, lies.

"Alright, these are the patient's belongings." The nurse handed him a polythene bag which consisted of a watch and two mobile phones. "Right, thanks." He said as he took the bag. He immediately took Aditya's phone out which he identified with the lock screen and dialled the first number in his recent call list.