Epilogue

"Nisha, are you freacking kidding me? I mean, we're already late and instead getting yourself dolled up, you're working on those layouts? God, you're impossible

"Nisha, are you freacking kidding me? I mean, we're already late and instead getting yourself dolled up, you're working on those layouts? God, you're impossible." Aditya muttered the last part to himself as he sat on their bed, taking his one year old daughter, Amaya Reddy in his arms who immediately gave a full-blown smile to him.

"Yeah, I'm just done; this is important, alright?" Nisha spoke, as she placed her ruler in the right angle. "By the way, where's that bratty son of yours?" Aditya questioned, as he placed a kiss on Amaya's head making her giggle. "What did you say? My son? He's yours, too." Nisha spoke, narrowing her eyes at him as she rolled her chart.

"Whatev-" Aditya was cut off in the middle as they heard the enthusiastic voice of their son. "Mom, how do I look?" Jay Reddy, their four year old son spoke as he ran a hand through his hair, making Nisha chuckle.

"Damn." Nisha answered, pulling his cheeks to which he smiled brightly and Amaya stretched her arms towards her brother, as he quickly picked his sister up and placed her the bed. He took her tiny hands in his and made a funny face, making her chuckle repeatedly.

"Why so jealous, dad?" Jay questioned, eyeing his father who was now looking at him suspiciously. Nisha shook her head at the duo and walked inside the washroom with a towel. "You little brat, tell me what have you done, now?" Aditya poked a finger in his stomach to which Jay glared at him while Amaya was busy with her toys.

"I didn't do anything, dad. Moreover, stop spoiling my well ironed shirt." He said, stressing on the word ironed to which Aditya looked at him, confused. He knew his son better than anyone; if Jay was bad then Aditya was his dad.

Jay was known as the troublemaker of his house and he was the harbinger of trouble, like his class teacher put it in words; where there was trouble, Jay had to be there. So, when his rabble-rouser of a son had neatly got dressed into an outfit that his mother choose, Aditya couldn't help but question the serenity that he was being offered.

He sighed, realising that he was getting late and quickly picked up his outfit for the day. He heard muffled laughter of Jay but when he turned back, he saw Jay and Amaya looking at something in Nisha's phone, laughing. He shrugged and walked into the closet of his room, where he got dressed.

After setting his hair and spraying his favourite cologne, he walked out as Nobody Can Drag Me Down by One Direction played to which Amaya was clapping while Jay was jamming to the song. He smiled looking at his two kids.

Though Jay was like the storm and Amaya was like the calmness after the storm, they both still clicked and he couldn't be grateful enough for Jay as, if Nisha was Amaya's first mother, then Jay was like her second one, always catering to her needs and never letting the small beautiful smile on her face fade.

"All my life, you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me, all these lights, they can't blind me, with your love, nobody can drag me down nobody, nobody, nobody can drag me down nobody, nobody nobody can drag me down . . . " Aditya too, joined Jay as he raised his hands up and twirled.