Chapter Four : Mole Below Her Left Eyebrow

After yesterday's party, Aditya had a very bad headache; it was never in his check list to get drunk yesterday but Adhya had forced him and as usual, he had to give in

After yesterday's party, Aditya had a very bad headache; it was never in his check list to get drunk yesterday but Adhya had forced him and as usual, he had to give in. Aditya stopped near a café to get some caffeine into his body; a cup of filter coffee always managed to lift his mood up. After twenty minutes of driving, he finally reached his office premises. He had always preferred self-driving over having a chauffeur. He quickly walked in as his employees bowed as a mark of respect and greeted him.

Camaraderie. It was not just a company that fed him, but it was his dream. His and Abhimanyu's dream. A goal which they wanted to accomplish together but unfortunately, Abhimanyu was no more. The word camaraderie itself meant mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together and that's what made the word all the more special. It represented their friendship and enhanced the purity of it.

He walked inside his cabin only to find his personal assistant's cabin empty; as far as he remembered, she didn't apply for any leave. He dialled the HR Manager's number. "Where's Miss Davidson? Did she apply for any leave?" He asked. "Sir-tha-" The HR Manager started stuttering, much to Aditya's annoyance. "Get to the point!" Aditya said, irritated. "Sir, she has been fired." He said and a confused look settled on Aditya's face. "Who fired her?" Aditya asked as he heard a third voice.

"It's me." He heard Adhya's voice as he turned over, hanging up. "Why?" He questioned, holding the last strings of patience. "I don't like that girl. She's very unprofessional." Adhya said, shrugging her shoulders to express her carelessness. "Who the hell are you to decide that, Adhya?" He growled at her as he marched towards her and grabbed her arm in a firm grip. The HR Manager came running with Nisha following behind him. The HR Manager had a terrified look on his face, well knowing his boss' anger whereas Nisha had a shocked look as to why her prince charming was screaming at Adhya.

"Aditya, don't make a scene infront of everyone. I just fired that girl because I felt she was inefficient. What's the big deal?" Adhya said freeing her hands as people started gathering around to look at the scene. As anger bubbled up inside him, Aditya's eyes solely rested on the girl infront of him. He wanted to shout at her saying that he was the one to decide about her inefficiency, but looking at the assembled crowd, he decided otherwise. "Everybody, get to work. Adhya, in my cabin, now!" Aditya said calmly, after composing himself as Adhya and the HR Manager followed him.

In all of this fit, it didn't take Nisha years to understand that her prince charming was none of than Aditya Reddy himself, under whom she was going to work and the worst part was, he was engaged. More than hurt, she was terrified as if at all Aditya recognised her, she was doomed and she would take Ishaan with her as well. She watched as Aditya didn't even spare a glance at her and walked into his cabin. She waited outside patiently as she was feeling a mixture of emotions.

-----

"Adhya, what's all this?" He questioned calmly. As Adhya was about to speak, the HR Manager decided to step in. "Sir, what's over is over. Miss Davidson isn't coming back. Think about what we should do now." He said politely. "Aditya, don't worry. I got another one as your personal assistant. She's Nisha Varma. I've known her for quite a while and she's very hard working." Adhya said to which Aditya glared at her. "By the way, she's Dad's recommendation so just accept it, yeah?" Adhya lied to which he sighed. "Get out, both of you." He said, opening his files as Adhya rolled her eyes and walked out. The HR Manager bowed his head slightly and walked out.

Adhya eyed Nisha who was waiting outside and walked away, swaying her hips. As Nisha spotted the HR Manager, she bowed slightly. "Miss Varma, you can join in today. Just be careful as you've seen how his anger is." He said to which she nodded. "Oh, by the way, I'm warning you now. Don't get into any controversies or office romance. Boss hates it." He said, breaking Nisha all at once.

Nisha was never going to confess her feelings for him. She didn't want Ishaan to loose his job which was also his dream. She could wait for three more months but she knew better. Aditya was already engaged and waiting for him would prove her foolishness. She sighed sadly as her love story had ended before it had even started. She walked inside nervously, praying to all the existing gods and supernatural forces that Aditya doesn't recognise her.

"Sir, may I come in?" She said confidently after taking deep breaths and knocking twice. "Yes." Came his short reply as she noticed him looking out of the glass windows, facing his back towards her. "Uh, Sir I'm Nisha Varma, you're new personal assistant." She said bowing down slightly. "Miss Varma, please get me my schedule for today." He said. She nodded, even though he couldn't see her and walked out.

She was back in a few minutes, again. "Sir, you've a meeting with the Designing Department at eleven today and also some e-mails from the HR Department to respond to. That's it, for today." She spoke, avoiding her nervousness. "Thank-" He started speaking but cut himself as he turned around. He kept looking at her intently. Her eyes. Her eyes were fascinating which made him spellbound. But what actually attracted his whole attention was the mole below her left eyebrow. It looked familiar. He felt as if he had seen these pair of coal-black eyes somewhere but couldn't remember. "Sir?" He heard her voice, bringing him out of his trance as he saw her nervously shifting her weight from one foot to another, looking down. "You can leave." He said to which she nodded and walked out.

He sat on his rolling chair and closed his eyes to remember where he had seen her but to his utter bad luck, he couldn't. He quickly shook his head to get rid off such thoughts. He couldn't waste his time on her so-called eyes and that mole.

-----

Nisha sighed as she was done replying to the e-mails that Aditya had asked her to. It was around seven in the evening and she had to get herself to go home. It was a great thing that she had a hair cut and also covered her eyes with those Barbie sunglasses on that day as a result of which Aditya wasn't able to recognise her. She quickly picked up her phone, switched off her laptop and turned off the lights. She closed her cabin door and walked to the lift which was just footsteps away when she found Aditya standing there, checking his mobile. Damn. She thought.

She took baby steps towards him as the lift doors opened. She followed him inside as he clicked on the ground floor button. He was still looking at his phone screen as she played with her fingers, nervously. She had never been this nervous around any other guy other than him and it was bothering her more than it has to. She tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for the lift to stop. Soon, the lift doors opened and she started hurrying out but her shoulder clashed with him who moved out at the same time. She moved away immediately as it burned her to touch him but truth to be told, she was just nervous. "Sorry." She mumbled and walked away quickly as her looked at her back.

Weird. He thought.