Chapter Thirteen : Slow Dances, Quick Judgements And Fake Confessions

It was finally Friday; the day Camaraderie was looking forward to

It was finally Friday; the day Camaraderie was looking forward to. It was the day Camaraderie's new collection would be out and Nisha couldn't help but feel ecstatic about it; no, she wasn't happy about the launch but she was happy because Aditya was glad - maybe that's what love did to people.

But still, according to Nisha, it was too early to declare that she was in love with him but then again it doesn't even take seconds to fall for a person. She didn't care what she felt for him but whatever it is, it made her happy and that's what mattered.

Nisha dressed up in the black short frock which Adhya bought for her. This was the same frock due to which she kissed him. She smiled running her hands over it's frills; she never liked such outfits neither did she feel comfortable in them. But right now, she felt so good to be wearing that and it was all because of Aditya.

It was around five in the evening when Nisha completed dolling herself up. She neatly brushed her naturally boyish hair as her bangs covered her forehead completely. There were no traces of make up on her face, not even foundation as per Nisha's wish.

Nisha immediately got inside the cab bidding her byes to a smiling Amrapali and a drooling Shaan; he never thought that his bestfriend could ever look this good

Nisha immediately got inside the cab bidding her byes to a smiling Amrapali and a drooling Shaan; he never thought that his bestfriend could ever look this good. After a few minutes of silent ride, she reached the venue. The climate was humid with cool breeze blowing - the after effects of morning's showers.

Nisha took a deep breath and gave a quick pep talk to herself before entering inside the huge gate. The reporters were all over, clicking pictures of all the models, other businessmen who were into clothing industry and some special guests. By the look of it, she knew she was damn late. She immediately walked from the side to avoid the reporters and quickly went towards the green rooms.

The ramp on which the models would walk was perfectly arranged with seats on both the sides and also infront. Behind the seats, the place was left empty for the reporters to occupy it so they can click good pictures of all the models who posed for the camera. Nisha was kind of excited now looking at set up as she realised that it was her first time attending an event like this.

As she entered the green room, she saw different models putting layers of nude make up to look presentable. Ritika along with a team of five were looking after the sportswear that had to be worn. The outfits were displayed on the mannequins with their respective accessories like sports bags, shoes, sling bags, caps, hairbands, gymsacks etc.