Chapter Twenty-Six : Sneaky Videos And Moving In

"Damn, I'm so happy right now!" Nisha shouted as she jumped and fist bumped in the air while Anirudh rolled his eyes at her actions

"Damn, I'm so happy right now!" Nisha shouted as she jumped and fist bumped in the air while Anirudh rolled his eyes at her actions. Today they had talked to the judge and got the permission to reopen the case which meant that they had the warrant to investigate anyone related to the blast. Moreover, Nisha was on cloud nine ever since the judge has appreciated her work for researching about all the metals and explosives.

"So since you guys got the permission from the court to reopen the case, who's going to investigate?" Aditya questioned as they walked towards the parking lot. "Obviously it's me." Abhinay stated in a duh tone to which Anirudh looked at him, confused. "But aren't you already investigating Gautam sir's case? This would over burden you with work." Anirudh pointed out.

"True. You know what, Abhinay? I'll help you with this. Since I'm back to square one i.e. being unemployed, I can help you with both the cases." Nisha spoke.

"Alright then, it's settled. I and Nisha will work on the cases and Anirudh will take care of the legal stuff." Abhinay said to which they all nodded in agreement. The culprit's asking for a fight and so they were going to give it.

-----

"So, first let's start off with the manufacturing si-" Nisha was cut off in the middle as Abhinay started shaking his head, negatively. "No, Nisha. As far as I know Pendulum Cobalt Explosive isn't manufactured in our city. There are no hubs of PCE in our city." Abhinay said and Nisha nodded, understanding.

"Alright, then how about we check suppliers of PCE?" Abhinay questioned to which Nisha looked at him, confused. "Suppliers and manufacturers are the same, ain't it?" Nisha pointed out.

"No, Nisha. Look, even if you want to cause an explosion here, you'll have to export PCE from other places. So, when it comes to the city, the ones who need it do not directly get it. There are some middle men and those men are none other than goons." Abhinay said to which Nisha nodded, amused.

"But there might be many goons. How can we catch the real culprit?" Nisha questioned. "Nisha, the real culprit isn't a goon but some rich big shot because PCE is already expensive and these middle men increase the price more which makes it obvious that only prosperous ones can afford it."

"We shall now just look in all the hubs of the local goons. It's tough, but let's do this." Abhinay said as tears stung in his eyes, remembering how everyone pointed their fingers at his uncle, Keshav. "Fighting!" Nisha said, patting his shoulder in a comforting way to which he smiled.

"Okay then, we'll start off with Cactus Club. I've heard that's where all the goons mostly gather around on Fridays." Abhinay said to which Nisha nodded. "I know that club but actually I was wondering, when you know where all these goons are, why don't you arrest them?" She questioned to which he sighed, defeatedly.

"That's another story, man. Even if we arrest them, they roam around freely on bail or we'll just have to release them due to pressure from seniors. All these political leaders are nothing but money-hungry scammers. Jeez." Abhinay ran a hand through his hair and Nisha shook her head.