Chapter Sixteen : Unromantic First Night And Steaming Instant Noodles

Nisha stared at her wedding chain with deep thoughts running in her mind

Nisha stared at her wedding chain with deep thoughts running in her mind. If a person would've told that she would've had her first kiss with the man she loved and would've gotten married to him just in a week, then she would've punched him straight on his face for sprouting nonsense.

But right now, when she saw all those things are happening infront of her, she didn't do much. She couldn't. She was just so overwhelmed that she didn't if she had to be happy because she finally got married to her inamorato or if she had to feel sad because of the circumstances due to which her marriage was hurried.

In all of this she most importantly missed her parents, especially her mother, Aarunya. She imagined how would it be to have them by her side. She would've clutched onto her father, crying her heart out. She missed all of it and she couldn't help but shed a few tears. She was never going to forget this day; it was the day she got married and even though it was a temporary marriage, she didn't care. "Nisha?" She heard Aditya's voice and immediately cleared her tears.

"How may I help you, Sir?" She said in a cold tone, bowing down slightly. She was still upset over him for treating her that badly during their photo shoot and even though Aditya tried talking to her, she didn't pay any heed to it. She didn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Nisha, you're my w-wife, now. Stop acting like an employee." He said stepping forward to which she stepped back. "Wife? If I'm your wife, then treat me like one." Nisha retorted back. "Nisha Reddy, that's enough. What should I do now?" Aditya said, tiredly. The girl infront of him posed a serious threat to his huge ego.

"You should've thought about it before acting like a cannibal." She said to which he ran a hand through his hair. "Oh, by the way, it's Nisha Varma." She spat on his face, before walking out as he watched his ferocious walk out. Even though it was a temporary marriage, he had promised Anjali that he'd keep Nisha happy and right now, Nisha was anything but happy. Somewhere inside, he knew that he was doing all of this not just for a promise, but he regretted what he had done and most importantly, he missed talking to her, who was currently, ignoring him.

-----

"Well, you can go now. All the best." Anjali said, winking to which Nisha nodded, faking a smile. She truly didn't know what to expect from the first night of her married life, her wedding night. Nisha wanted to wear some casuals because the climate was really hot but Amrapali forced her to wear a traditional outfit.