01| New beginnings

edited

_______

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately got out of my bed. If I didn't get ready in fifteen minutes, I would miss my flight.

I took a quick shower and then walked back inside my room. I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a black crop top, then slipped a pair of sneakers on and grabbed my bag.

"I'm ready!" I exclaimed and Maria slightly glared at me.

"About time. Go put your bags in the truck so we can leave" She said and I nodded running outside and putting the bags inside the truck.

We arrived the airport and Maria smiled. I stared at her with a sad look and sighed.

"I'm going to miss you, Brynn" she said and I smiled.

"I'm going to miss you too" I said softly and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back.

"You have to go honey" she said and I nodded.

"See you soon" I said grabbing my bags and walking towards the gate.

-

After fours hours of sleeping, the plane landed. I stretched my arms and got up of the seat. Almost everyone had already gotten out of the plane. The nap was good.

I walked out of the plane and towards the place where I collect my bag. I don't come to airports vey often. I grabbed my bags and made my way to the place where someone was supposed to pick me up.

I didn't know what my new family looked like, so I had no idea who was picking me up. A tall man dressed in a suit walked towards me and I frowned.

"Brynn Meyers?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

"Come with me. I'll take you to your new home" he said and I followed him. He grabbed my bags and put them inside a black fancy car.

He opened the door and held it open for me. Thanks.

The big gates opened and the car drove inside the porch. Holy mother of Jesus! What is this? Royalty? The huge mansion was indeed beautiful, which made me almost scream.

 Holy mother of Jesus! What is this? Royalty? The huge mansion was indeed beautiful, which made me almost scream

  Am I supposed to be excited to live here? Because I'm not

Am I supposed to be excited to live here? Because I'm not. I have never been a fan of big houses or rich people. They tend to be arrogant and full of themselves. I like simplicity.

The car stopped and the driver got out of the car. He opened my door and I basically jumped out of the car. He grabbed my bags and walked towards the front door. I, obviously, followed him because I didn't know exactly where to go.

"Come in sweetie!" A light skinned woman said and opened the door wider for me to come inside. I walked inside and took a look at my surroundings.

If the mansion was beautiful in the outside, imagine the inside. The short woman, who seemed to be around her 40's walked beside me with a smile on her face.

"Oliver come over here!" She exclaimed and a tall white man walked inside the room.

"Hello dear. I'm Oliver Mcneil" He said and I gasped.

"The Oliver Mcneil?" I asked softly and he chuckled.

"You can just call me Oliver" He said.

Oliver Mcneil, the owner of a huge business company. They invent softwares and sell electronic devices.

"Ezra! Come down here!" Oliver yelled and a hot light skinned boy walked inside the room. Please tell me he's not my foster brother because damn.

"What?" He asked and then his eyes landed on me.
He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Not a chance.

"Ezra, I would like you to meet Brynn, your sister" The woman said and he groaned.

"Why!? Just why!? She's hot!" He cried and Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" He said and Ezra groaned.

"Hi, I'm Ezra. Don't talk to me. You're hot and my foster sister. I can't like you. Bye" He said and walked away.

Alright.

"I'm Ellie" The woman said and I smiled.

"So, you're my new family?" I asked and they both smiled, then nodded.

"Let me show you to your room" Ellie said and I followed her.

We stopped in front of a big white door and she sighed.

"I don't know if you're gonna like it. I asked Maria and she said you liked white and grey a lot so I decided to do something with that" she said and I nodded. She opened the door and I smiled.

 She opened the door and I smiled

It was beautiful. White and grey with black decorations. I looked around the room and then stopped when I saw Ellie's face.

"You don't like it? I should've painted it white!" She exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Ellie, I love it. Thanks" I said softly and she sighed.

"Get comfy. I'll see you later" she said and I nodded taking my shoes off and plopping myself down in the bed.

Is this made of cotton balls? It's so comfy!

Brynn! Don't get too comfy! They will send you back soon.

Shut up! They are being nice to me. I walked inside the bathroom but stopped right in my tracks when I saw a boy covered in tattoos with only a towel hanging lose around his waist.

What the...?

_______

First chapter done! Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading, it means a lot. Please, vote and comment. Love you!

nashra