37| Cake

edited

__________

A few months later

"Hurry up! I want to get some of the best beer!" Ezra yelled and I groaned.

"Shut up! I'm almost ready" I hissed and slipped my heels on.

Graduation was this morning. Yes, we graduated, surprisingly. Now we were getting ready for the after party. Of course, the boys were ready cause they don't have to do their makeup or spend too much time on the hair.

"Are you ready yet, princess?" Zane asked and I sighed and opened the door.

"Yes, can we leave now?" I asked and Ezra grinned.

"Yes! Yes, we can leave!" He said and ran down the stairs.

Even Kian was going to the party. How he was going to enter? I don't know. He's in his second year of college, but just because he's Zane's brother, he might get in easily.

"You look gorgeous, by the way" Zane whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"You don't look so good, but it's okay. Not everyone is as gorgeous as me" I said and got in the car, leaving him with his mouth hanging open.

-

We arrived the house and my eyes widened. I turned to look at Zane and he smiled.

"Her dad is the owner of some big shits. They're rich" He said and I nodded.

Jesus, their house was almost as big as our house. We got out if the car and Ezra winked at me.

"You're designated driver. Don't drink" He said and then left, walking inside the mansion.

Oh well, guess I'm not drinking today.

"Don't worry, I won't drink. Just in case you get drunk" Zane said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I want to party. Let's go!"

I was drunk. I don't remember how it happened, but I was drunk. I grabbed onto someone's arm and smiled at them.

"Woah! You're definitely drunk" Zane said and I giggled.

"No! I'm just tipsy" I slurred out and he chuckled, holding me tight.

"Do you want to eat some pizza?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm hungry" I mumbled and he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. He gave it to me and I swallowed the water in a second. He grabbed two pizza slices and put them on a plate. Or was it a napkin? I don't know.

"Eat up" He said and kissed my forehead.

The loud music was blasting through the speakers, but I still could hear him perfectly, even though I was drunk and didn't know what I was thinking.

"You have nice arms" I said, grabbing his arms and he chuckled.

"Oh, yeah?" He asked and I nodded.