48| Promises

edited

^Theo

___________

"If you could do one last thing, right now, before dying, what would you do?" Kian asked and I smiled.

"I would definitely make you deep throat a banana so you can choke on it so bad that you die. Like I've said before" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Then we would die together and you would have to still deal with me"

"Yeah, but at least I'd die with the satisfaction of seeing you do that" Zane was laughing so hard that he choked on air. Don't ask me how.

Ellie and Oliver walked inside the room and stared at me. Did I do something wrong? Are they going to kick me out of the house? Oh shit.

"Brynn. We need to talk" Oliver said and I sighed.

"Here it comes. Don't worry, I'll pack my things up now. I'll be gone by tomorrow" I said and Ellie's eyes widened.

"No! We're not kicking you out! We love you" she exclaimed and I let out a breath.

"I was scared for a second"

"The thing is, Maria, the social worker who took care of you, is going to be here in around two hours. We need to have a long conversation about something important" Oliver explained and I smiled at the thought of Maria.

I missed her a lot.

"What is it that we are going to talk about?" I asked.

"You are going to be interested on it. Just wait" Ellie said and I nodded.

Zane stared at me and so did Kian.

"I have a feeling this has to do something with your biological family" Zane said, softly and I nodded.

"I know"

"You'll be alright" Kian said and I smiled.

"So...about that banana"

"Suck a dick!" Kian yelled and I started laughing.

What could Maria possibly want to talk to me about? I just really hope it has nothing to do with my biological mom, because I don't want to see her. The moment she disowned me, she stopped being my mom. She became a stranger.

I hugged Zane and he hugged me back. Ezra walked inside the room and raised an eyebrow.

"Since when is Zane a softie?" He asked snd Zane glared at him.

"I will beat the fuck out of you if you keep annoying me" He threatened and Ezra walked towards the kitchen with his hands up in the air.

"Feeling the love!" Ezra yelled before walking inside the kitchen.

-

Two hours passed and Maria arrived. I ran up to her a hugged her tight. I missed her. She took care of me for so long. She became family to me.

"It's been so long. I missed you, Brynn" She said and I nodded.

"I missed you too" I said and she smiled.