12| Hypocrite

edited

^ya'll need to watch that video up there! I'm in love

_________

Friday is supposed to be the best day of the week, but for me, it isn't. Our English teacher decided it would be nice to give a pop quiz today. Great, right? Of course, Zane wouldn't mind a shit cause he's a smartass.

"How did you do, doll face?" He asked once we were out of the classroom and I fake smiled.

"Great! I basically got half of the quiz wrong, but great!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"If you loved me a little bit more, I could've helped you" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"By cheating?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It is always an option" He said and I nodded smirking.

"Now I know why you 'date' a girl and then sleep with another one the same day, because cheating is always an option" I said and walked away.

Ezra made eye contact with me and grinned. He's proud of me, I know.

-

"Hey Bianca" Avalon's nasally stupid voice said.

"Hey Anastasia" I said fake smiling and then took a bite of my sandwich.

"It's Avalon, bitch" She said, then sat beside Zane.

"It's Brynn, hoe" I said and Theo smirked.

"I'm not the one fucking my step brother and his best friend" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just because I, sadly, have to live with them doesn't mean I sleep with them" I said and she smirked.

"Oh, but sweetie, you might even be sleeping with Theo" She said and I chuckled.

"What are you going to say next? 'Stay away from Zane, he's mine. I will make your life a living hell if you dare to get close to him' " I said and she smirked getting up and yelling to make everyone look at her.

Here goes the bitchy scene.

"Hello everyone. As you all know, this is Brynn Meyers. She moved here recently and you probably don't know this, but it was because of some daddy and mommy issues. Apparently, she's such a bitch, not even her own mom loves her. That's why she had to move here, because she's so pathetic, no one really wants her in their life" She said and I didn't even let her continue by pulling her hair and punching the bitch right on her jaw.

I threw her on the floor and jumped on top of her, hitting her and scratching her with my nails. Perks of having long natural nails. I kept punching her until I saw blood coming out of her nose and lips. Someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away from her.

"Let me get that bitch!" I yelled trying to run away.

"You already did enough" Theo said and I groaned.

"I want to break her face!" I yelled and Ezra chuckled.

"You threw enough punches for today. Save some for another day" He said and I rolled my eyes, chilling down.

I sat back down and took a sip of my soda. I saw Zane walking out of the cafeteria with Avalon and rolled my eyes.

"He's such a hypocrite" I said and Ezra shook his head.

"I know, hot thingy. I know"

__________

Hey! Hope you liked this update even though it's probably the worst of them all. If I left any typos, point them out so I can get them fixed. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra