09| Kids

edited

_________

I was laying down in my bed, my legs parted, because I'm just being comfy, eating strawberries, watching TV and reading some fan fiction from Zane's Wattpad reading list, you know, the usual.

I still can't believe Zane has Wattpad. Even worse, I can't believe most of the stories he reads are Romance or Fan Fiction. He's such a weird kid.

I heard the front door open and I immediately locked the phone and put it back in its hiding place. My door slammed open and a furious Zane walked inside.

"Who pooped in your food?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I need my phone!" He yelled and I raised an eyebrow.

"And why are you here?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"Because you're the only person in the house and I need someone to talk to and anyway if Ezra were here he would probably try to make me buy us food" He answered and I nodded.

"Well, I have this stupid tunnel that connects to your room, called a bathroom, you can use it to leave me alone" I said and he rolled his eyes.

I just hope one day they get stuck like that.

"You're such a bitch" He said walking out of the room and I rolled my eyes.

"He's such a dick" I muttered under my breath and decided to actually watch the Tv.

-

Ezra decided to cook today. Surprisingly, he wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. We were eating on the table and I honestly couldn't stop eating. This food was good.

"Hey! That bread was mine!" Ezra yelled and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I grabbed it first" I said taking a bite of it and he pouted.

"Now I'm gonna be hungry for the rest of my life" he said softly and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being such a drama queen. You ate like four full plates of your weird, yet delicious pasta" Zane said and I nodded.

It was pasta, but it wasn't just pasta. Ezra said he hated chicken alfredo, which was an offense to me. He decided to make some red sauce spaghetti with beef and some other weird things. Point is, it was delicious.

"I'm a hungry boy!" Ezra yelled and I gave him half of the bread I was eating.

"Consider yourself lucky because I don't share food" I said and he grinned bitting onto the bread.

The door slammed open and Angela walked inside the house holding a lot of bags in her hands.

"We're back babies!" She yelled and Zane groaned.

"And she says she's grown up woman" He muttered under his breath but I heard it.

"Hey kids!" Ellie yelled and Ezra grinned.

"Momma!" He exclaimed running towards her and hugging her tight.

"We're back kids!" James yelled and Angela smirked.

"I already said that" She said and he rolled his eyes.

"You always ruin it" He mumbled and Oliver walked towards me smiling.

"How did you do with these monkeys here?" He asked and I chuckled.

"It wasn't that bad" I said and Zane rolled his eyes.

"I lost my phone" he said and James shrugged.

"We already knew that" He said.

Yes, we did. Well, I did because I stole it, but he made sure everyone knew when he started sending messages in the family chat through Ezra's phone.

"We brought gifts!" Angela yelled and Ezra screamed in a high pitched voice.

"Gimme gimme!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

Yes, kids will always be kids.

_________

Hey! Hope you liked this 'not so good' update. As I keep reading to edit the story, I realize it is so cringe and terribly written and I sometimes want to delete it. Anyway, point out the typos I left so I can fix them as soon as possible. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra