10| Detention

edited

__________

Turns out they really had gifts for us. Ezra got a laptop, because he broke his old one during a fight with Zane. Don't even ask.

Zane got a pair of yeezys and a really expensive watch. He asked why they didn't buy him a new phone and his parents said he had lost and broke too many phones so he had to stick with having none or just using one of their old ones. He obviously stuck with the second option.

If only he knew I'm reading his entire Wattpad library.

I, on the other hand, got nothing. Just kidding. I got a few new clothes and a laptop too. Ellie and Oliver said I needed one for school, so I gratefully took it.

I'm not one of loving gifts. I hate my birthday and that's when everyone gives people gifts. The reason why I don't like my birthday is because I don't have my birth parents to celebrate it with me.

It sounds stupid, but it isn't. All the families I've been with never understood that. They would at least give me something and I hated it. As a birthday, I wanted to celebrate it with my birth parents, but they weren't there for me, so why even celebrate that day?

-

You can see the flames, yet you can't feel them. You can feel the heat, yet you don't burn yourself. School. That's hell. I push the doors open and walk down the hallway.

Demons. That's all I see. High school students are demons having a short vacation in hell(school). Yes, I do consider myself evil.

The girls in this school look like the Walmart version of Kylie Jenner. Most of them have got unnecessary butt or boob jobs. I don't see the point in that, just accept the way God made you.

They believe getting a plastic surgery will make them prettier. Like, y'all are beautiful anyway, it pains me to admit that, but they are beautiful even if they act like bitches most of the time, so what's the need of getting silicone in your body?

"Hey Brynn" Theo said smiling and I grinned.

"Hey" I said.

"Guess what?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"You finally found your brain?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Go to hell" he said and I shrugged.

"Can't you see we're both already here?" I asked and he chuckled.

"True" he said and I nodded.

"But some people love this place, and I have no idea why" I said and he shook his head, smiling.

"Let's just get to class" he said grabbing my wrist and walking to the classroom.

When I say I'm screwed, I really mean it. Do any of you have that one teacher who turns into a modern version of hulk if you don't bring the text book to class? Well, I do.

When Theo dragged me to the classroom, I hadn't taken my books out of my locker, which means I left my Calculus book there.

If I die, tell Ezra to send me some food to the actual hell.

"Miss Meyers, where's your text book?" Mrs. Blackburn asked. She's gonna burn my ass after I tell her.

"I left it in my locker" I answered and mentally face palmed myself. I should've told her someone stole it.

Who would want a Math book anyway?

"What!? You need the text book in my class!" She yelled and I sighed.

"I forgot it" I said and her whole face got red.

"You're an irresponsible lady! You are supposed to bring your text book everyday! Detention now!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just a text book. I forgot it one day. It won't happen again" I said and Theo took a deep breath.

For her, the textbook is something entirely important. Why did I even say that?

"DETENTION NOW!" She yelled and my eyes widened. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom.

And then people wonder why I call school hell.

_________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. It is pretty boring, but oh well. If you see any typos I left, point them out so I can fix them. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra