45| Half a year

edited

___________

Someone poked my cheek.

Then my arm.

Then my leg.

Then my neck.

Then my cheek again.

Then my cheek, again. I slapped the hand that was molesting my sleep and covered my face with a pillow.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Oh for the love of God! Stop fucking poking me!" I yelled and Zane grinned like a little kid.

Poke.

"I swear I'm going to beat the crap out of you" I threatened and he hugged me.

"I love you" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop"

"It's out six month anniversary" He said and my eyes widened.

Oh, shit. I forgot. I forgot.

But wait, isn't it like monthversary? Because it's still not a year. Anyway.

"Oh God! I forgot" I said and he chuckled.

"I know. That's why I brought you breakfast in bed!" He exclaimed and held a plate with three huge ass pancakes.

This is why my boyfriend is way better than yours.

"I'm so sorry for forgetting. I love you" I said and he kissed the top of my bed.

"I love you, too. But if you want to eat your breakfast, go brush your teeth" He said and I pouted.

"Fine" I said and he smiled.

I'm surprised he didn't even get mad about the fact that I forgot. I walked inside the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and walked back to my room.

Zane smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. These are the best moments. Just him and I. No Ezra yelling because he wants. No Kian annoying the fuck out of me. No Theo pissing Zane off. Just Zane and I.

"Are they good?" Zane asked when I took the first bite.

"Are those..." I said, my mouth full of pancakes.

"Chocolate chips? Yeah" He said and I nodded.

"These are good. Real good" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm happy you like my inner chef" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I said I liked the pancakes, not your inner chef" I said and he smiled.

"Whatever" He said.

"Do you want some?" I asked, but he shook his head.