19| Friends

edited

___________

A soft knock in my door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Can I come in?" Ezra asked and I nodded, a few seconds passed and he didn't come in. I then realized he couldn't see me.

I seriously am starting to think there is no one more stupid than me.

"Yes" I said and the door opened, revealing a grinning Ezra.

"So, I know you're not in the mood, but I think I can cheer you up" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How?" I asked.

"Are you up for a fun night with three annoying boys?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm kinda used to that" I said and he chuckled.

"You know you love us"

-

Theo ate the last popcorn from the floor and I made a disgusted face.

"That's gross" I said and Zane shrugged.

"It's not that bad" He said and I chuckled.

"You're right, eating a piece of chocolate from Avalon's boobs is worst" I said and we all laughing.

"Hey! It was a dare! Stop laughing!" He yelled and it only made us laugh more.

"It's actually really funny" Ezra said and I wiped the tears out of the corner of my eyes.

"You guys are mean" He said pouting and Theo shrugged.

"Not as mean as you" He said and Zane glared at him.

"Hey guys, let's order some pizza. Ya' girl is hungry" I said patting my belly and Ezra grinned.

"Hawaiian?" He asked and I smirked.

"You know it" I said and he grabbed the phone to dial the pizza place.

"Hey bitch! Order me some pepperoni!" Theo yelled and I chuckled.

Theo hates hawaiian pizza. He says it is an abomination to pizza, which of course, is totally wrong, because pineapple does belong in pizza.

-

Hours passed and all we did was watch movies and eat junk food. Starting from popcorn and ending with chocolate of all kinds.

"Shit, I feel like I can roll instead of walk" Zane said and I nodded.

"I'm going to die" I said softly and Theo rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so fucking dramatic. You're just full of food!" He said and Ezra cried out loud.

"Ah! I can't even walk. I feel like my stomach will explode!" He yelled and I sighed.

"Thanks for today, guys" I said softly and Theo smiled.

"What are friends for?"

It feels great. It feels great to finally have some people I can trust and that can make me laugh. I do really hope I never have to leave them, because they are part of my life now.

They are my friends.

__________

Hey everyone! I'm back! Please, understand that I just received phone service and I wasn't able to update in almost three weeks because of that. Thanks for waiting. This update is short, sorry about that. Point out any typos I left so I can fix them up soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra