36| Valentines Day

edited

^Song: Him and I- G Eazy and Halsey. Ever since they broke up, I lost my hope on love.

__________

A month later

"It's Valentines Day!" Ezra yelled I groaned.

"Let me sleep!" I said. He slapped the back of my head. Hard.

"Wake up! It's Valentines Day, bitch!" He yelled and I sat up and glared at him.

"Next time you slap me, I'll cut off both of your hands" I said and he grinned.

"I know you love me too much to do that. Now, get up" He said and then walked out of my room.

I really regret making him my daily morning alarm.

-

I made my way downstairs and saw everyone already eating breakfast, except for Zane. Oliver saw my confused face and smiled.

"He said he'll be back soon" He said and I nodded, sitting beside Ezra.

I grabbed one of the huge waffles and put it in my plate, along with some strawberries. I poured some maple syrup in my waffle and started eating.

After eating, I made my way to my room. I decided to change into some more presentable clothes. We didn't have school of course, because it was Saturday.

A/N: I'm just making this up.

Which was cool, because I didn't have to see all the couples making out in the halls and the chocolates and huge teddy bears and well you know, the Valentines Day's classic shit.

I've never really liked that. I mean, I wouldn't mind it, but I just don't really enjoy it. I like being unique, and doing that is just being like everyone else.

I'm Brynn Meyers, an unique person.

"Well, hello lady!" A male specimen yelled, barging inside my room and I groaned.

"Why are you back!?" I cried out loud and Kian smirked.

"First, thanks for the love, sexy lady. Second, I switched from Arizona to Cali" He said, excitement clear in his voice.

"So you switched just to annoy the hell out of me?" He grinned.

"You know it. Now, I heard my dear brother is planning something for you" He said and then winked.

"What?" I asked and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"A sexy night, maybe" He said smirking and I glared at him.

"Why are you so gross?" I asked and he plopped himself down in my bed as if it were his.

"I'm not gross. I'm open minded. I accept every single one of my thoughts"

-

There was a soft knock on my door and I slightly groaned.

"Come in" I mumbled loud enough for the person to hear.

The door opened and a smiling Zane walked inside my room. I smiled and sat up on my bed.

"Good morning, princess" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"It's almost noon" I said and he chuckled.

"Yes, but I missed the good morning. Anyway, I need you to get ready" He said and I nodded, standing up on my feet.

"What should I wear?" I asked and he smiled.

"Something casual" He said and I nodded. He sat on my bed and I frowned.