08| Dirty stuff

edited

________

"Cause baby you're a firework!" Ezra sang for like the one thousand time and I groaned.

"Can you stop!?" I yelled and he pretended to think about it.

"If you buy me food" He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Sing all you want then" I said and he groaned, but started singing again.

One thing I've learned while living with Ezra and Zane is that you should never buy them food. If you do, they are going to order half of the menu and leave you poor and broke.

Yes, it's finally the weekend. And yes, I still have Zane's phone. I've been waiting for this day the whole week. Zane is out of the house, Ezra is about to go out(or so he said) and all the parents are on a business trip.

They left yesterday morning and to be honest, it was the best thing ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting to like them, but I just hate people in general and I want to be alone. I don't hate Theo though, he's a fine piece of meat.

"Hey hot thingy, I'm leaving! Order pizza for when I come back!" Ezra yelled and I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see me because he was already outside.

Finally, the house to myself. Now I can go through Zane's phone. He can be smart, but sometimes he's actually really dumb. His password is six zeros. I'm pretty sure the whole school knows his password.

I first went to the gallery. That's where a person can keep hundreds of secrets. Not talking from experience because I just got a phone and I'm a saint, but other people keep their darkest secrets hidden there.

I started seeing some weird pictures and decided to check another one of the albums. I regretted it. It's everyone's worst nightmare.

NUDES.

He has a freaking album full of nudes. How horny and full of himself is he!?

I made a disgusted face and decided to look for something juicy.

Messages.

I clicked on his conversation with Ezra and I almost died of laugher.

-zane
-ezra

CAN YOU ANSWER ME!? IM DYING HERE!

I'm pretty sure you won't die because of me not answering you.

YES I WILL! HEY! I need some advice! How can I run inside Taco Bell and steal all the food?

I'm sure your dumbass will figure it out alone.

NO! I need someone to get his hands dirty with me!

Ezra, you can either pay for your stupid food or make yourself something at home.

DID YOU JUST CALL FOOD STUPID!? IM GONNA BURN YOUR DICK!

Not if I bite yours first.

WE CAN BE STERILIZED TOGETHER!

Dude what the fuck? I wasn't serious. I want to have twenty kids in the future.

Why twenty?

Because then I'll have twenty excuses to have sex with my babe ;)

I hate you so much! Anyway, we are robbing Taco Bell tomorrow.

Dream on it.

I don't even know why I laughed so hard at this. They are so stupid. I clicked on his conversation with Avashit because it could be interesting.

-zane
-avalon

Hey baby, want to come over tonight? ;)

I'm busy.

Please! I need you! :(

I'm busy.

Well then I'm gonna send something. ;)

Whatever.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY THESE DAYS!? Why did she send a nude!? Even worse, why did he send one back!? These two are the grossest people ever.

I decided to check what apps he had and smirked.

Zaney boo has Wattpad. HE HAS WATTPAD!?

Oh sweet Lord, I won't return this phone anytime soon.

_________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. If you see any typos I left, point them out so I can fix them. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra