44| Together

edited

___________

A week later

We are finally not grounded. It is over. The pain is over. Now I can finally enjoy summer. Theo barged inside my room with a huge smile on his face.

"Bitch! Now we can hang out. Get your ass up!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you get laid last night?" I asked and he frowned.

"How did you know?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"So you got laid?" I asked and he smirked.

"And it was so good" I pursed my lips.

"Get out of here. I'm going to get ready" I said and he pouted, but walked out of my room, slamming the door shut after.

The bathroom door opened and Zane walked inside my room. He jumped in my bed and grunted when his body made contact with the bed. My bed is soft, but he literally jumped in my bed, which caused him to lose some air for a second. Idiot.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I'm tired. Like, really tired" He said and I shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I wasn't with you and I couldn't sleep well last night" He said but it came out muffled because he put a pillow in his face.

"Then sleep" I said and he groaned.

"But we are finally free today. I need to go out and see the world" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Then go get ready" I said and he groaned again.

"But I want to sleep" He whined and I sighed.

"You are so fucking annoying"

"But you love me!"

I got dressed into a pair of shorts and a light blue shirt. I slipped on some flip flops because it's summer and why shouldn't I wear flip flops.

Someone knocked on my door and I opened it. First time in forever Kian knocks in my door.

"You knocked?" I asked, shocked and he rolled his eyes.

"We are ready to leave. Zane, get your fucking nasty ass up!" He said, yelling the last part and Zane groaned.

"I despise you" Zane said and got up.

He fixed his hair and walked back inside his room. A few seconds later, he walked back inside my room, wearing a white t shirt and a pair of jeans along with a pair of black vans.

I'm always the one who wears shorts. They always wear jeans and I don't fucking get it because it's summer time and you are supposed to wear damn shorts because you are supposed to go to the beach or make everyone believe you are going to the beach.

"Is Sarah coming?" I asked and Ezra pouted.

"No. Unlike us, she does something with her life and works, and sadly, today her shift ends late" He said and I nodded.