39| Beach day

edited

^Brynn's bikini. I wish I could wear a bikini. I mean, I can, but I would look terrible. Lol.

_________

"Everybody grab your surfboards! We are going motherfucking surfing!" Ezra yelled and all of us, including the parents, stared at him.

"We don't even own surfboards" Kian said.

"We don't even know how to surf" Theo added.

"We don't even have plans of going to the beach today" Zane said and Ezra shrugged.

"Now we do. Grab your damn swimsuits and sunblock because y'all don't wanna look like burnt tomatoes. We're going to the beach, hoes!" He yelled and I sighed.

The sad thing is, I'm used to this shit.

I got up and made my way upstairs. I grabbed a simple royal blue bikini and a pair of shorts and headed to the bathroom.

After changing, I walked back inside my room, to see Zane sitting in my bed, already dressed, no shirt on, looking hot as hell. He looked up from his phone and eyed me up and down.

"Holy. Fucking. God. We can go to the beach everyday" He said and bit his lip.

In a normal situation, with a guy I don't know, I would've thrown up if he bit his lip, but since this is Zane we're talking about and he's my boyfriend, I didn't mind it at all. Plus, he looked hella hot doing that.

"So... I guess I look good then" I said and he winked.

"You look hot as hell, but you are so wearing a shirt on top of the bikini cause I don't want anyone staring at my hot girlfriend" He said, getting up and walking inside my closet.

A few seconds later, he walked out, holding a white cropped t shirt. I cropped it myself. I'm an artist. Kidding. I just grabbed them scissors and made some holes in in and cut it.

"This isn't the the best thing ever, but I find it cute that you at least tried to become a fashion designer. You totally failed, for the record" He said and I playfully glared at him.

"You will forever be an asshole" I said, putting the shirt on.

It isn't even that bad.

-

We hopped in Ezra's jeep, but of course Zane was driving because Ezra could easily crash the car and kill us in two minutes.

I turned the radio on and 'Rockstar' by Post Malone feat. 21 Savage started playing. The song is amazing, but I swear that shit is fucking everywhere and I'm getting tired of it.

"I've been fucking hoes and popping pillies, man I feel just like a rockstar!" Ezra and Kian yelled. Yes, yelled because they can't sing for shit. Honestly, same though.

"All my brothers got that gas and they always be smoking like a Rasta!" They yelled and I took a deep breath.

Zane looked over at me for a second and chuckled. He's enjoying my pain, I know it.

In about 15 minutes we arrived the beach and Zane winked at me. He wanted me to take off my clothes just so he could see me in the damn bikini again.