03| Strip show

edited

^Song: Mi gente- J Balvin ft: Willy William

Yes, it's a Latin song. I'm latin. Listen to it if you want, just a friendly request. :)

_______

"Wake up hot thingy! We have school!" Someone yelled and I groaned.

"Shut up!" I said, but the person clearly had other
intentions. He or she jumped on top of me and I almost lost my breath.

"Good, you're awake" Ezra said, grinning and I slapped his chest.

"Go away!" I hissed and he got up of my bed.

"You have thirty minutes young lady!" He yelled before closing the door.

How can he be so cheerful at 6:30am?

I stirred up and then walked towards the bathroom. After quickly brushed my teeth, I then proceeded to take my shorts off. I was about to take my shirt off when someone interrupted me.

"Oh, a strip show?" Zane asked and I screamed.

"I forgot you exist!" I yelled and he smirked.

"Don't mind me. You can continue the stripping" He said and I groaned.

"Leave!" His smirk grew wider.

"But babe! I was about to take a shower with you" He fake whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave. Now!" He rolled his eyes and walking out of the bathroom. I locked both doors and sighed.

After a not so long shower because Zane kept banging on the door saying he needed to shower, I unlocked both doors and walked inside my room, obviously remembering to lock the door after.

I changed into a pair of black leggings and a white shirt with black stripes. After brushing my hair, I slipped my white high top converse on.

The outfit without the jacket and different shoes.

I had to look good for my first day.

I, then, applied a soft coat of mascara to my lashes and some chapstick, grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

Ezra wolf whistled and I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't those see through?" Oliver asked, referring to my leggings.

"No! Those are fine" Ellie said and he pursed his lips.

"But those are leggings!" He said and I smiled.

My parents had never been so protective over me. It felt different, but nice.

"These aren't see through" I said and he sighed.

"Alright. Eat something and then shoo!" He exclaimed and I chuckled.

Zane walked downstairs and I tried my best not to drool at him. He was just wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a light grey t shirt with some white sneakers. It was a simple outfit, yet he managed to look hot in it.

"If you take a picture, you can drool over it in class" He said and I took my phone out ready to take a picture.

Ellie and Oliver gave me a phone yesterday. It was a space grey iPhone 8, because Maria had told them I hated pink, which was completely true.

I'm very grateful for the gift. My phone was pretty old and wasn't working well, but I didn't have the money to buy a new one.

I took the picture and Zane gasped.

"I wasn't ready!" He hissed and I shrugged.

"You said I could take the picture" I said, showing it to him.

"Eh, I still look hot" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who is giving me a ride to school?" I asked and Ellie smiled.

"Well, we're buying you a car soon, but in the meantime, I would trust you more with Zane" She said and Ezra gasped.

"Mom! Do you even love me!?" He exclaimed.

"You drive like a crazy maniac! I don't even know how you got a license!" Ezra raised an eyebrow.

"You gave me some practices"

"Well, come on Brynn. We gotta go" Zane said, smirking and I groaned.

Jesus, allow me to have patience and help me during this ride to school.

_______

If I left some typos, please point them out so I can fix them. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra