25| Siblings

edited

^Yes, the picture was meant to be there. Lol

___________

I walked down the hallway and Theo linked his arm with mine.

"Hey" He said and I smiled.

"Hey!" I said.

"Do you remember Max? Is he alive?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course, that's my son. He's alive. I give him love everyday" I answered and he smiled. If you don't remember, I don't like you. Kidding, but he's our fluffy bear.

"Can I have him over for a weekend?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Well, I do need a break, so yeah, I'll give him to you on Friday. Take care of him" I said and he nodded.

"Of course"

-

My locker door slammed shut and my eyes widened. Jesus, I almost lost half of my face. I looked up and met Jade's eyes. Why is she here?

Avalon and I should really start working on our plan.

"Can you disappear?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Go drink bleach" I said and walked away.

Why can't Zane find nice girls? Just why? I want a nice girl who can be my friend, not a Jade. I seriously wish he had stayed with Avalon now

I sat beside Theo and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I took a sip of my soda and Ezra happily ate his sandwich. I think he lives to eat, not eats to live.

"Hey everyone!" Jade said sitting beside Zane and giving him a sloppy kiss on the lips. Ew.

"Hey, Jade" Theo said, but I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"So Zane, when are we going on a date?" She asked, smiling sweetly at him and I tried my best not to gag in front of them.

"I don't know. I have to plan something special for you, doll face" He said smirking and I felt like I stopped breathing.

He called her doll face. I thought that was my nickname. I swear he's a dick. He's dead.

"Okay, babe" She said and he kissed her temple.

I hate him.

I hate her.

I hate both of them.

Theo gave me a sympathetic look and I shrugged. I don't want to show Zane any emotion. If he found himself a girlfriend, why can't I find myself a boyfriend? Wait, why do I even care?

It's not like I like him.

-

Theo was laying down in my bed, playing with our stuffed bear, Max. I was logging in on Netflix so I could watch Stranger Things. Like, seriously, Season 2 already exists and I haven't even finished the first one. What's wrong with me?

"So, you like Zane?" He said and I choked on my own spit. Gross.

"What!?" I exclaimed and he raised an eyebrow.

"It's pretty obvious, you like him" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Never. Being single has its perks" I said and he shrugged.

"Whatever you say" He said standing up and I pouted.

"Are you leaving?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sorry, mom wants me home. She said something about me never being on time for dinner and how she can't stand my step brother's dirty jokes" He said and I chuckled.

Theo's parents are divorced. His mom got married to another man and he has a 15 years old son. Theo says he's like a mix of Ezra with Zane. Funny but kind of a player.

"Well, see you in school" I said and he nodded walking out of my room.

A few minutes later Ezra ran inside my room, holding a bowl full of popcorn and some cans of soda.

"Stranger Things Season 2, now!" He yelled jumping on my bed and I sighed.

"I have to finish Season 1. Three episodes left" I said and he took a deep breath.

"I'll watch them again! Turn Netflix on, now!" He yelled and and I did as told.

"Why are you watching them again?" I asked and he smiled.

"Because 1) I'm a huge fan and 2) what are siblings for?" He said and then winked.

What did I do to deserve such an awesome brother. I'm sure if my dad were still alive, he would love Ezra. Although, I don't think if he were alive I wouldn't met Ezra.

I love Ezra, but never tell him that. It would boost up his ego.

_________

Hey! Kinda boring chapter, hope you liked it still. Point out any typos left so I can get them fixed soon. I'm halfway the editing of the story, yay! Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra