42| Dinner

edited

__________

"She didn't let me go pick her up and now she's on her way here" Ezra said and I grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Relax. Everything is going to be okay. She'll love the dinner" I said and he let out a breath.

"What if she hates it? What if she hates our family? What if she leaves me?" He asked and I slapped his cheek.

I had to.

"What the hell!?" He yelled and I smiled.

"You'll be fine. She'll like it. Now, go put some cologne on because you still smell like soap" I said and he rolled his eyes and walked to his room.

Zane wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"You've got a hickie" He whispered and then walked away.

Wait.

What?

He left me a hickie?

I ran inside my room and checked my neck in the mirror. A big red and purpleish bruise was forming and I gasped. Oh, sweet baby Jesus. My mom will kill me! I'm supposed to be grounded, not having sex with my boyfriend.

He didn't ask if he could leave me a hickie, though. That was very irresponsible. Who the fuck am I lying to? I actually like it.

I grabbed some concealer and tried to hide it. Didn't work. I grabbed some foundation and covered it all. I seriously am going to kill him.

"Sarah is here. Make yourself look a little bit more...decent" Kian said and walked out of my room.

I'm killing him too.

I walked downstairs and saw Sarah talking with the parents. She'll do great. Our parents are the best and she seems like a great person.

"Oh, hi..." Sarah said.

"Brynn" I said and she smiled.

"Right!" She said and I chuckled.

"I have a serious question, why Ezra? I mean, he isn't bad at all, but he's annoying, but so am I. But, how can you stand his ass?" I asked and Ezra glared at me.

"He's nice and cute. And yes, he's kinda annoying, but I like him like that" She answered and I hugged her tight.

"Ezra, dick, she's the one" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You didn't have to make that stupid question" He said and Zane slapped his arm.

"It's part of the family tradition" He said and Ezra raised an eyebrow.

"Brynn never got asked that" He said and Kian nodded.

"True" He said and I shrugged.

"I'm different. I'm your sister" I said.

"Exactly! Which makes it even grosser!" He exclaimed and Sarah smiled.

"I'm in love with this family already" She said and James and Oliver nodded their heads.

"Welcome to the family!" They exclaimed and I smiled.

I seriously love my family.

-

After dinner, we decided to gather up on the living room and watch a movie. Of course, Kian made popcorn while we all ate some ice cream.

We're probably going to die of diabetes, but food is good.

"We're watching Insidious!" Zane yelled and Ellie and Angela shook their heads.

"No! Ghostbusters" Angela said and we shook out heads.

"Sausage party?" Kian asked and we rolled our eyes.

"Deadpool it is!" I exclaimed and Ezra nodded, smirking.

Deadpool is our movie. Yes, it has "sex scenes", but it's not like we haven't seen any of those before. It's part of nature and one way or another we will learn about sex.

If you haven't watched Deadpool, grab your phone and watch it. It's fucking amazing!

It's R rated, though. If you are a minor, please ask for parents permission. I don't want to go to jail...again.

"Popcorn is ready!" Kian yelled and ran inside the living room holding two big bowls full of popcorn. He's a fat ass.

The movie started and when it was almost halfway, Deadpool appeared naked and Ellie and Angela gasped.

A/N: I saw the movie but that was a long time ago so I don't remember when that happens. Lol.

"On second thought, we prefer not watching the movie" Ellie said and walked out of the living room, Angela following.

"Come on! It's not like you've never seen a dick before!" Oliver yelled.

"Dad! You're embarrassing me!" Ezra hissed and Sarah burst off in laughter.

"Y-your family is the funniest!" She exclaimed and James smirked.

"We are the best family in town" He said and Zane rolled his eyes.

Eventually, the dads left and it was only us teenagers. Kian finished his popcorn and seemed kinda bored. Zane had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and seemed uncomfortable. I was sitting beside Zane and was uncomfortable.

Ezra was kissing Sarah, basically making out with her, and we were all uncomfortable.

"I'm out" Kian said getting up and walking out of the living room.

"We're out" Zane said and we both ran out of the living room.

That was something I hope I don't ever remember.

Zane and I walked inside his room, it wasn't my room for once. I sat on his bed and he grabbed his laptop.

I'm not even going to ask why he has his laptop and I don't.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked and he smirked.

"We, my lovely beautiful amazing girlfriend, are going to watch Fifty Shades Darker" He announced and I sighed.

On second though, I dislike him a little bit.

__________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. Point out any typos left so I can fix them soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra