24| Prank

edited

___________

"Brynn"

"Brynn"

"Brynn"

"Brynn"

"Bry-"

"What, Kian!?" I yelled and he grinned.

"Can you show me some love?" He asked and I groaned.

"Let me read in peace!" I exclaimed and he pouted.

"Come on! Can we watch a movie together?" He asked and I groaned, again.

"Shut up! I want to read!" I hissed and he dramatically sighed.

"You're so boring" He mumbled and I took a deep breath.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked and he smiled. Ok, his smile is cute as hell. I'll give him that.

"Because...I want to spend some time with you" He answered and I closed my book.

"Ok, what do you want to do?" I asked and he grinned.

"Let's prank my dear little brother, who looks older than me but is younger" He said and I chuckled.

-

After a few minutes, we decided to do a simple prank. Buy a fake iPhone and leave it in his room, so he believes it's his real phone. Since he's kinda dumb sometimes, I'm pretty sure he'll fall for it.

Kian and I went out to buy the fake phone. He said there was this store at the mall that sold phones, and they had fake phones that looked real.

"Do you really think he's going to fall for it?" I asked and he nodded.

"My brother can be smart, in school, but in life, he's actually kinda dumb" He said and I grinned.

"I can't wait to see his face" I said and he chuckled.

"Trust me, I can't either"

We walked inside the store and I let Kian do all the work. He was the one of the idea, he pays for the phone. A few minutes later, he walked towards me, grinning and holding up the fake phone.

"Let's buy a coffee before we leave" He said and I nodded walking to Starbucks with him.

We arrived the house, and since Zane wasn't in the house, we started to prepare the prank.

"Have you met his girlfriend already?" He asked and I groaned.

"No offense, but she's a bitch" I said.

"Agree" He said and I chuckled.

"So, I'll leave the fake phone in his bed" I said and he nodded.

"Did you put the cover on?" He asked and I nodded.

To make it look more realistic, I took off the cover of the real phone and put it on the fake one. Kian knows I have the phone, and he said he's proud of me for doing it.

"I still can't believe he has survived this long without a phone" He said and I shrugged.

"Me either" I said and Kian chuckled.

"Let's wait for the good part of the prank to start"

-

We were sitting on the couch, watching a random movie that was playing on the Tv. Zane had arrived, but he was busy talking to Jade in the kitchen, well, more like making out with her, so he hadn't been in his room.

"I want him to go to his room now" Kian whispered in my ear.

"Same" I whispered.

After a good twenty minutes or so, a grinning Zane ran down the stairs holding up the fake phone. Angela and James stared at him with their eyes wide. Of course, no one suspected it was a fake phone, it looked way to real.

"Fuck! It was laying in my bed! I finally found it!" He yelled and Ezra rolled his eyes. Jade stood beside Zane, and glared at me.

"It's just a phone" He said and Zane glared at him.

"It's my phone that has been lost for almost two months!" He yelled and Kian nodded.

"I'm happy you found it" He said and Zane sighed then tried to turn the phone on. Key word being tried, because he was never going to be able to turn it on.

"Why isn't it turning on!?" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe it isn't charged" I said and he shook his head furiously.

"I connected it to the charger for a few minutes before coming down here" He said and Kian was trying hard not to laugh in his face.

"Honey, phones take long to charge" Ellie said and he groaned.

"No! Maybe it's not functioning" He said.

Kian and I, unable to keep it in for longer, bursted out in laugher and everyone stared at us.

"Y-you really thought that was your phone!?" Kian yelled between laughs and I could feel tears in my eyes.

"Oh God! That's a f-fake phone!" I yelled, laughing and Zane glared at us. If looks could kill, we would be one hundred feet under ground.

"You two are dead!"

__________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. Point out any typos left so I can get them fixed. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra