26| Feelings

edited

^Kian. I'm just sitting here, admiring his hotness. By the way, he has a lip piercing, but it doesn't appear in this pic.

__________

I walked inside my room, ready to sleep, when I saw a figure laying down in my bed. My first instinct?

Scream.

"Jesus, woman. Calm the fuck down" Zane said and I placed a hand in my chest.

"I hate you!" I yelled, turning the lights on.

"I just wanted to ask you something" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Go on"

"Do you know where my phone is?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Why would I know?" I asked and he smirked.

"Well, you and Kian pulled a prank on me. Kian wasn't here when my phone disappeared and the fake phone had exactly the same cover the real one had" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We brought a new cover. It's not that hard" I said and he smirked again, getting closer to me. I took a step back, but it only made him continue is way towards me.

"And it had exactly the same mark mine has in the inside?" He asked and I gulped. Crap.

I remembered seeing a 'ZL' in the inside of the cover, but I completely forgot about it.

"Uh..." I started, not knowing what to say. He pinned me against the wall, both of his arms trapping me.

"I know you have it, doll face. I'll find it, and you're going to regret doing that" He whispered, in a low and dangerous tone.

"S-stop calling me doll face. I'm not one of your sluts" I said, trying to play it cool, but my stupid stutter ruined it all.

"You're much better than them" He whispered and I gulped.

"W-what?" I asked softly.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked smirking. And I gulped again.

Shit, why am I acting like this? I'm strong Brynn. The one that doesn't give a crap about what people say. Not this weak idiot.

Get your shit together.

"Uh, n-no" I stuttered again. Do I suffer of a stutter condition or what?

"I never noticed this before, but you have nice lips" He said and I took a deep breath trying to control my hormones. "The kind of lips I would like to kiss" He whispered in my ear and my eyes widened.

"Y-you have a girlfriend" I said and he groaned.

"She's annoying, bitchy, and makes me want to slam my face against a wall. Our relationship was never even official" He said and I almost chuckled, but kept it calm. He doesn't really like her.

No surprise there.

"And why do you want to kiss me?" I asked softly and he smirked.

"Because, you're hot, feisty and drive me crazy" He whispered and I stared at his lips.

Why? Don't even ask. He ran his tongue through his bottom lip, obviously on purpose. I bit my bottom lip when I caught him staring at my lips.

"I want to kiss you" He said and I stared at his eyes.

"What's stopping you?" I asked softly and he started leaning in.

"Nothing"

He kept leaning in and I just let him. I closed my eyes and waited for the moment to happen. His lips finally pressed against mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

Brynn? What the hell are you doing? Don't be a hoe. He has a girlfriend!

I slowly pushed him away and my eyes widened. What did I just do?

"I-uh, I should go to my room" He mumbled and I sighed.

"Y-yeah" I said softly and he walked out of my room.

-

It was past midnight and I couldn't sleep. No words were spoken after the kiss. He went to his room and I just laid down in my bed trying to comprehend what happened.

Why was I so stupid? Why did I even kiss him? It's not like he likes me. He's just playing with my feelings. Why would he even leave Jade to be with me? He doesn't seem to like her that much, but still.

Why do I even care? It was just a kiss. I don't like him, right? I mean, he's hot, with his messy brown hair and his weird sexy tattoos, and his all bad boy charm, but that doesn't mean I like him.

He's just Zane. The guy that lives in the same house I do. The hottest guy in school. The guy who just kissed me out of nowhere. The guy I kissed back. No big deal.

I hate feeling this way. I just want my heart to make up its mind and my mind to tell me what the fuck to do already. I'm scared. I don't want to fall for him. He's just going to hurt my feelings.

I grabbed my phone and plugged my headphones on. If I can't sleep, let's just enjoy the night. 'Beside you' by Five Seconds of Summer started playing and I softly sang to it.

Tell me the song is old and I will kill you. Like, your mom is old and you still listen to her? It's a joke, everyone. No one should ever insult my music taste, it'll just lead you to some problems with me.

I wish I was, I wish I was...beside you.

After the song ended, 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeran started playing and I smiled. This is on of my favorite songs. In fact, Ed Sheeran is of my favorite singers.

It's too cold outside, for angels to fly.

I grabbed my journal and turned on the small lamp in the nightstand. I grabbed a pen and started writing about my crazy day. The reason why I have a journal instead of a diary is because it's not everyday something interesting or different happens in my life. Some days are just the same, so there's no reason to write so much about a day that was just like the past one.

Call me stupid, but I have a journal for every 365 days. Like, when a new year hits, I buy a new notebook and make it my journal.

After writing for good knows how long, I found myself peaceful drifting off into sleep, with one thought in mind.

I like Zane Lancaster.

__________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. She finally admitted it. Point out any typos left so I can fix them soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra