Chapter 7 : Veronica, Thoughts

The last few days have been amazing but it has also been like a dream. Something that just doesn't seem real.
Me and Jughead have spent every night together. Like a hole new routine. Archie has wanted to hangout especially since my parents are gone but I just tell him I'm not feeling good and that I just wanna finish my project. Me and Jughead have decided that it would be best if we didn't tell him how Jughead has been staying around longer even after we work on the project. He just wouldn't understand. It's not like me and Jughead are having a affair . We just watch movies together , talk and make dinner. I like having Jughead around. I enjoy his company and I think he enjoys mine. If he didn't he wouldn't be coming around every night for a week. Today though is Saturday and it will be the first night he won't come around. He has plans with Betty and I have plans with Archie.  Is it bad if I admit I'm a little jealous of Betty . I know how wrong that is . She is my best friend why am I jealous if she spends time with Jughead.
I'm laying in my bed staring at the sealing. I'm all kinds of messed up. I turn over putting my face in my pillow. I'm a horrible person ,a horrible friend and a horrible girlfriend. I feel so bad for Archie what would he say if he found out his girlfriend was having these thoughts about his girlfriend.  

If me thinking this wasn't bad this what I'm about to tell you is. The other day me and Jughead were sitting on the couch watching tv . We were sitting on each end if the couch not close but we were sharing a blanket. We were watching Shadowhunters a secret guilty pleasure of Jugheads and one of my favorite shows. When a sex scene came on and I glanced at Jughead. He glanced at me and our eyes locked . we then looked away. I felt myself beginning to blush and j tried to hide it. I turned to look at him again and he looked at me. I quickly turned back to the tv. I then wished that Jughead would grab me and kiss me.  I pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. But since then I've bought myself thinking that a couple times. It is so wrong. I can't think this way not about Jughead. He is Betty's boyfriend and Archie's best friend. We should never be together. I know its not cheating but I could picture Jughead kissing me. We are wrong so wrong but the fantasy is well what it is a fantasy not real will never be real. I need to remind myself that.
I get up from bed and wall to the mirror the dark circles under my eyes have gotten better. I haven't had much sleep the last few days but the days before that I got good sleep.  
It's almost 1pm and my date is at 2
Well kinda date it's more just spending time together. A part of me wants to invite Jughead but that's just a recipe for no good.

I get dressed in simple black shorts and a white t-shirt. I'm not sure if Archie has where seen me in casual clothes on a "date night" but were not doing much and I just wanna relax no need for a lot of makeup and heels tonight. Why am I always trying to look my best 24/7 I need to just chill. I brush my hair and put on lip gloss and mascara but not foundation ,eyeshadow, concealer,contour,highlight and so on.
I text Archie I'm ready if he wants to get me now.
He texts back
"Wow so early sure i'll get you in a little bit"

"Sounds good"

I can't have these thoughts they are just going to tear me up inside. He is Betty's and I am Archie's that's the way it is. I cant have thoughts for Jughead even if they just are thoughts that's what they need to stay and I can't let it go any further.
Archie comes by about 10 minutes later.
"You look different"
He looks me up and down.

"Is it a bad different "

"No you look fine "

"What did you wanna do "

"I was thinking drive in and then get something to eat"

"Sounds good"

"Did you wanna change first"

"Why i thought you said I look fine"

"You do I just know you like to look well different more dressed up if we go out in public "

"I'm fine like this it's comfortable "

"Well that's fine lets go "

I grab my purse and walk out. I wonder. What if he doesn't like when I'm just casual. Well that's a dumb thought. We head out and again Jughead pops in my mind. He loves the drive in.
--------
Hanging out with Archie is fine it's a little boring which is a first as just being around him would make me happy but now I find my mind wandering.  Me and Archie are at the drive in and I mean over to rest my head in his shoulder. He puts an arm around me. My mind drifts again to wonder what Jughead and Betty are doing. Does he have a arm around her. Has he kissed her. Maybe he is thinking about me. No Veronica stop this stop it. I miss Archie to take my mind off of this off of Jughead .
The kiss is sweet and nice like Archie. I do love him which makes me feel bad as and I kiss him deeper pushing the other thoughts away trying to only focus on Archie.

"I live you Veronica"

"I love you Archie"
We go back to watching the movie. This is nice I tell myself. Spending time with Archie is nice. Stop thing of Jughead. You love Archie Jughead is just a friend and even if you have a little crush on him he is with Betty and will never like you back. I look up at Archie. This is nice remember that.

----------------
Hi I want to say thank you so much for getting this story to 1k views . It means so much. I know you all can't wait for Jeronica to actually happen and i'll tell you that you don't have to wait much longer don't worry.  Something will happen between them soon. Love you and please don't forget to follow me if your not and share my story . I love reading your comments and seeing the kind feedback.
Thank you again so much.