Chapter 36, Talk about it

V,

Going days without talking to Jughead hurt me so bad. I could feel my heartache and I knew I couldn't do this for long. This is so stupid being told to choose between two people I care about. If Betty was really my friend she wouldn't do this right. I'm laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling as all this is going through my head. Thinking about what to do. I jump up from my bed and throw on a jacket. I'm Veronica Lodge and I can't be told what to do i am my own person and I will follow my heart. I leave my room and see my dad in the living room. " Where are you going" "out" I say with a hint of sass . "Where would that be" He seems annoyed" I'm going to see a friend and i'm not sure if i'll be back by dinner" Before he says something again I leave the house and order a ride. I have somebody I need to talk to in person right away. As soon as the car pulls up I hop in and think over what to say. I need to get it right. I need to stop being scared and letting someone control me.

J,

Archie agreed to talk with me and so I started my way over to his house. We haven't talked in awhile so i wasn't sure how this was going to go but i felt like i needed someone to talk to and have on my side. When i got to his house it was a little awkward at first but then after talking things over a little it was easier. I apologized and told him how sorry I was to go behind his back and hurt him. I went over a little bit more of what had happened and how we never meant for this to happen that it just did and we tried to fight it but kept finding our way back together. He said he is still hurt but understands and forgives me . I then told him about Betty and what is going on with her and then she told Veronica to choose between me and her. He thought that was really messed up and said he will talk to her to my surprise. I thanked him and we agreed to meet again soon and work more towards repairing our friendship. I know that even though he forgave me it's going to still take time to repair our friendship and gain back his trust but i wanna fix it and get my friend back.

I leave his house and head back home. In the car ride home I think over this past year or so. There was so much sneaking around but there was also more to it. I learned what love truly feels like and how it felt to go from kinda friends to lovers with Veronica. I saw the way I looked at her change and how she became the most important person to me. It was quicker than i thought and so unexpected but i wouldn't change it. I would change a couple things like breaking up with Betty sooner and not going behind their backs but maybe we wouldn't be here right now. Maybe me and Veronica would be happy together and not have Betty on a revenge trip and Veronica not talking to me but I can't change the past and all I can do now is fix my mistakes. 

As I pull up to my home I feel a little off. Not in a bad way but like someone is there. I park my car and head towards my home. I still have that feeling that somebody is here. When I opened the door I realized it was not locked, which is not right. We always keep the door locked. I head inside and there sitting at the table is Veronica. I'm shocked . I don't know what to say, nothing comes out of my mouth. Then I see my dad sitting across from Veronica. He gets up and says that he will give us some privacy and  leaves. Still not knowing what to say I just nod. Then when he leaves I look over at Veronica and all  I can say is Hi.  Veronica stands up. Hi Jughead i think we should talk. 

___________________

What do you think will happen next? What is Veronica and Jughead going to talk about? Will they get back together? Comment down what you think will happen. Thank you for reading The Right Kind Of Wrong I hope you enjoyed it 💙 💛