Chapter 15 : Can't Help It

*Quick warning this chapter does have sex in it*

V,

We were on the couch making out big time. Jughead was shirtless i was only wearing a nighty and Gossip Girl was still on in the background.

I looked in to Jugheads eyes

"lets go to my room"

I got off his lap and walked to my room and he followed. When he got in my room he shut the door and kissed me hard. I had my back against the door and i could feel it all over my body . When he his hands touched me it felt like little tingles. His kiss sends shocks through me in the best way. Then I started to unbutton his pants while he kissed my neck. Once his pants was unbuttoned he took them off and went back to kissing me as my hands went all over his chest and back. He then slid my nighty off and i didn't have any underwear on which made him stop and look at me.

His eyes looked me up and down which normally i hated when guys did that but this was Jughead's first time ever seeing me naked. I wanted him to see me i wanted him.

"wow"

"good wow"

"great wow"

He kissed me again and then took off his boxers

I looked at him and then pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around me. We kissed and then he laid me on the bed. This was it this is the moment i will always remember not only is this the next big step for me and Jughead this is also the ultimate betrayal up until now me and Jughead just made out but after this it's it. Kissing is cheating but this make it so much worse am i ready to betray my best friend and boyfriend this bad . Am i really about to sleep with my boyfriends best friend my best friends boyfriend this is so bad its so wrong i should stop i need to stop but i can't. I can't help it i need him i want him I can't help the urge i have I don't stop . I keep going and The thoughts go out of my mind my mind. I'm not thinking about the betrayal all i'm thinking about is Jughead and how good this feels it may be so wrong but i feel so wright.

His kiss his touch it is so hard to explain but it feels so good and not in a eww gross tmi way but in a sweet way in a way that just tells me i know what i feel is okay i feel like i belong with him.

______

J,

As Veronica gasps it feels like my heart is going to burst out of my chest . Its beating so fast and it's hard to breath. As our bodies intertwined it's like a lot to take in. Is this really happening am i here right now having sex with Veronica Lodge is this real or a dream. As Veronica screams my name it feels like i'm going to explode my mind and heart going a mile a minute. It's like we were made for eachother its weird it's not like when most people first sleep together and it's awkward getting to know each other's bodies and figure out a rhyme . We just click like we have the right rhyme and it's not awkward at all all like i thought it would be.

"Oh Jughead don't stop"

Veronica says in a tone that just drives me crazy

" Veronica i wont i cant"

A little latter i feel like this is it its about to end and i hear her yell my name and i yell hers. Then i lay next to her and she puts her head on my chest. Were both breathing very heavy and trying to catch our breath.

I move a piece of hair out of her face and kiss her forehead.

"How are you feeling"

"exhausted but great what about you"

"the same"

"do you regret it"

I look at her in the eyes