Chapter One- Strange Night

Scar pulled her hoodie closer to her face as she entered the small corner store. The cashier eyed her suspiciously, but said nothing. I mean, she was a teenage girl with a dirty hoodie on and pulled over her face. She sighed, walking back to the snack Isle and snagging a few chips. She stuck them in her red backpack. Then she made her way to the drinks and grabbed a few sodas.

Satisfied with her stash, she made her way to the door, hoping for a clean escape. Unfortunately it wasn't to be. The cashier stepped in front if her blocking her path. "You think your slick, huh? You think you can just walk in her and grab whatever you want. That's not going to slide this time." Scar raised an eyebrow, though he couldn't see it. This was her first time. Apparently this guy had seen a lot of petty thieves. But he hadn't seen any as special as Scar. She held her hand out and instantly all of the beverages exploded, washing the cashier away in a wave of drinks.

She took this opportunity to escape, rushing out of the door. She smiled thinking that she was home free. It disappeared quickly when a ninja star skimmed her cheek. She yelped in shock, turning around and expecting to see a throng of Foot soldiers. Instead she saw a... Teenage anthropomorphic turtle wearing a red mask and carrying salad tongs?! "New York is a weird place." She muttered. "Going so soon?" The turtle asked. "We haven't even danced yet." Scar smirked. "Lucky for you I still have time for one more."

He twirled his... Blades a bit before charging. Scar rolled out of the way. The turtle raised an eyes ridge. "You know self defense." Scar shrugged. "How's a girl supposed to protect her self otherwise?" He chuckled and charged again. This time, Scar held up her hand and the turtle flew backwards into the wall." He groaned looking at her in surprise. "You're... A mutant?" Scar scoffed. "No. I'm Santa Claus."

He growled, leaping forward and tackling Scar. She hissed in pain as her head hit the concrete. The force caused her hood to fall off of her head, revealing her enticing Royal Blue eyes and long hair. Raph's eyes widened. She was.... Actually cuter than most of the female thieves he'd taken out lately. He felt bad for hurting her. Scar saw his wide eyes and the fact that he was hesitating. She used this to her advantage.

She kneed him in the chest and he grunted, rolling off of her. Scar laughed and grabbed her bag, dashing off. "Sucker!" She yelled behind her. She felt proud of herself.

Mainly because she'd been able to snag one of his salad tongs. 😏