Chapter Seven- A Part Of The Gang

Scar laughed as Raph beat Casey in yet another arm wrestling match. "And Raph wins again!" Olivia announced. The Red masked turtle got up and did a victory dance that made Scar fall off of her chair, laughing. Raph chuckled. April sighed playfully and helped Scar up. Olivia smirked at Casey. "You wanna try for the thirteenth time, Jones?" She asked smugly. He mumbled some creative words, but said no.

Everyone laughed, causing Cash to turn a flaming red. Suddenly, Donnie's T-phone beeped. Olivia groaned. "Already?!" She demanded. Donnie nodded. "I'll go get Leo." Mikey said. "Where are you going?" Scar asked. "Patrol." Raph answered simply. "The kind of patrol where you get to beat people up and have fun?" Scar asked excitedly.

"See! This girl gets me!" Raph joked, lightly punching her shoulder. Scar chuckled. "Can I come, please?" She begged, giving her biggest, most adorable puppy dog eyes ever. "No." Leo answered as he and Mikey joined the group. "We sent Liv out their with little to none ninjitzu experience-" "Hey! I had some!" Olivia protested. Leo sighed, continuing his sentence. "And she nearly died." "Trying to protect you!" Leo sighed again.

"The point is, I don't want that happening again." He finally explained. Scar pouted. "But that won't happen to me! I swear!" "Well, she doesn't have to be up close to the enemy like Liv does." Donnie explained. "So technically as long as she keeps her guard up, she won't need experience until we teach her."

"Yeah, Leo. And I'm always the only girl on patrol. It gets kind of boring like that." Olivia added. "Yeah dude. New people, more fun fighting!" Mikey cheered. Everyone turned to Raph, who was clearly the deciding vote. He shrugged. "I don't see why Shortie can't join. She is officially a part of the gang, now." Scar looked up at him, an offended look on her face. "Shortie?" She asked.

Raph leaned down to her ear. "You call me Raphie, I call you Shortie." He whispered. Scar smiled. "Fair enough." Leo shrugged. "Alright then, Scar. Welcome to your new nightshift."
- - -
Scar stabbed another Kraang droid with the pair of sais that she'd snagged from the dojo. She loved them. They were much lighter than Kamas and though they didn't have the boomarang action the Kamas did, it made up for it with the fact that they were cool to throw at robot's faces. She whipped around and stabbed another one in the arm, flipping it over her shoulder and stepping on the head, snapping it off.

Another attempted to shoot her, but she pulled a Wonder Woman trick and used the sais to block each magenta laser. When she was done, she tossed a sai at him, smirking as it hit the power core. "A Kunoichi never throws her weapons!" Leo called. "Good thing I'm not a Kunoichi, then." Scar smirked, retrieving her sai. Leo groaned. "Why does no one ever listen to me?!" He demanded, slicing two more droids. "It's because you look adorable when you pout." Olivia called as she slid under a Kraang droid, throwing a kunai at it promptly afterwards.

Leo blushed a bit. Mikey laughed. "Dude! You two are like... So adorable together!" He told Leo, as he lept over a bot. "Shut up!" Leo smiled. Raph stabbed a Kraang droid in the head repeatedly, tossing it aside when he was done. "It's true. As much as I hate to admit it." Leo threw back his head and let put an excessive groan, causing everyone to laugh.

Donnie put away his bō staff, looking around a bit. "I think that's all of them. "Not quite." A male voice growled. Everyone turned around and looked up to see Tigerclaw. Winter flipped off of a nearby building, landing under him. "Hey Liv. How's life now that your dating a wannabe Captain Ryan?" She cooed. Olivia growled. "I'm gonna enjoy bashing your skull in." Tigerclaw's Golden eyes landed on Scar.

He chuckled. "So this is where you've been hiding. With the lowest lifeforms on Earth?" Scar shrugged. "No. I haven't been hiding with you guys." "Snap." Raph muttered with a smirk. Tigerclaw growled. "You always were a smart mouth." "And you always were an errand boy. We all have our flaws." Everyone except Tigerclaw and Winter laughed.

Without warning, Winter charged, way faster than she had before. Then she dropped the same bomb she'd used on April and Casey that night. But this time, no one was able to evade it. Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Olivia, and Scar, all fell out unconscious. Winter smirked when she saw the smoke had cleared. "Shall we finish them all off, now?" She asked. "No." Tigerclaw began. "There are punishments much worse than death." He said, grabbing scar, by the collar of her shirt. "Much, much worse." He smirked