Chapter Ten- Safe Again

Raph was the most determined in the group. He had to get Scar back. For the sake of everything. He impelled a Footbot  in the chest, following his brothers. "Alright," Leo began. "Scar has to be somewhere in Shredder's dungeon. He's possibly preparing to use her as a test subject again, so we have to move fast."

"Way to brighten the mood, Ocean Blue." Olivia said sarcastically. Leo sighed and rolled his eyes. Raph began to search every cell, looking thoroughly. Finally, he made it to the last one. He was just about ready to give up hope. Maybe Shredder had killed her, but nonetheless, he looked inside. His green eyes widened and he grew a grin too wide for his face. "Guys! Guys she's over here!" Raph whisper yelled. Donnie rushed over quickly looking in the cell. His brow furrowed as he saw the state she was in.

Without hesitation, he began to pick the lock, carefully however so he didn't set off the alarm. He grinned as the door opened. Raph rushed to Scar's side, gently picking her up and placing her in his lap. His eyes softened as he saw her injuries "Scar? Scar, can you hear me?" He asked softly. Scar groaned, wincing as she moved her arm. "R-Raphie?" She asked.

Raph chuckled. "Yeah Shortie. It's me." A tear slid down her cheek. "M-My arm and h-head h-hurts. It hurts so b-bad." "Yeah. It's okay, Scar. Your fine. Your with us." He brushed strand of matted hair from her face. "Your safe now." Scar gave a weak smile. "I-I know." Raph smiled, gently picking her up. "We're going home."