Chapter Eleven- Friendly Cuddles

Scar sighed, slowly rolling onto her stomach and continuing to watch T.V. Right now, Crognard the Barbarian was playing and Scar wasn't really interested. She let out a loud, long groan of boredom before it turned into a wince of pain. It had been a week since her little... Incident with Shredder. She apparently had a shattered arm, a broken leg and a major concussion. Don was surprised she wasn't put into a coma. They'd all signed her casts to give her the motivation to heal faster, but how was she supposed to do that when they wouldn't even let her off the dang couch?!?!?

She silently cursed her stupid arm. "Language, Solider." Scar turned around smirking because she knew that voice anywhere. "My apologies Captain America." Raph laughed a bit before sitting down on the floor by the couch she was on. "You good?" He asked. "As good as I can be." Scar sighed, rolling her eyes with a smile. Raph nodded, cracking a smile if his own. "So, not that much pain?" He asked. Scar pressed her lips in a thin line.

"No. Not really. But I am cold." Raph nodded. He had to choose his next words wisely. They could wreck his entire relationship with her. Or make it better. HE DIDN'T KNOW! "Um.... I could cuddle with you to make you warmer." He offered shyly. Scar gave him a 'what the shell' look. "What?" She asked. Raph's eyes widened at his own words.

"I'm sorry! That sounded more sexual than I intended it to!" Raph internally face palmed himself 'God this is embarrassing' he thought. "Ya know, I'll just go... To my room." He got up and turned around. "Wait!" Star called giggling. "Geez, Raphie. I was just expecting you to offer to turn up the AC, but...." She looked down at her cast where Raph had wrote, I'm rooting for you Shortie. Then she smiled shyly and looked back up at him. "I'll take that free cuddle." She held her arms out like a child waiting to be picked up.

Something inside Rain had just mended itself back together and he released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Alright Shortie. Come on, before I change my mind." He sat next to her and gently picked her up, sitting her on his lap. Scar smiled, resting her head on his plastron while he rested his chin on her head. His hands were protectively wrapped around her waist, no where lower. He smiled, breathing in her scent of cinnamon and peppermints. "This is just a friendly cuddle, alright." He explained.

Scar nodded. "Okay." She didn't care about what kind of cuddle it was. It was a cuddle. And she enjoyed it.

No one even noticed a certain orange masked freckle faced turtle taking photos of the two teens