Chapter Five- Blue Is A Nice Color Too

April groaned as she held up the rock slab. "Crap! This mess is heavy!" She said. Olivia laughed. "Just hold still." April sighed, but complied. In one smooth movement, Olivia kicked the solid rock, shattering it into rubble. April yelped as some dust got into her eyes. "Jesus Christ, Liv!" Olivia chuckled. "Your turn, Scar." Scar smirked.

"Prepare to be amazed." She held up her hands, putting all her mental energy into lifting both Olivia and April. When she heard a series of woahs and ahs she knew she'd done it. Scar opened her eyes and smiled as she saw April hanging upside down and Olivia in a sleeping position. "So. Cool." Was all the blonde haired girl muttered. "Hey guys." Scar lost her concentration and both teenage girls fell to the floor with a thud.

Her head whipped around in the direction of the voice and she saw Leo standing in the doorway. "Aw, Leo! We were having fun!" Olivia whined. Leo chuckled. "I could tell." He walked over and hugged Olivia. She hugged back. "I was wondering if you wanted to come meditate with me." Leo asked. Olivia scrunched up her nose. "That's not my specialty, Leo. I can't just sit still and breathe for hours upon hours." Leo pouted.

"You never meditate with me." "I did yesterday." "How is sitting down, groaning the whole time, then leaving in the middle of a session called meditation?" "It's my version." Olivia smirked. "Please!!!!!!!" Leo begged. "I'll do it." Scar offered. Leo, Olivia, and April turned toward her. "You sure?" Olivia asked. Leo shushed her. "Yeah. It can't be that bad." Leo squealed in joy and hugged Scar.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He rushed. She laughed a bit. "Your welcome." "Enjoy yourself, You two." Olivia called as they walked away. "April! I need another giant rock to crush!" April groaned, but went to the dojo's closet nonetheless.
— — —
Scar slowly pushed herself onto her hands. "Good, okay, now slowly move one hand from underneath you and then you've figured out a new meditation stance." Leo stated. Scar wobbled a bit, but successfully removed her hand and was now doing a one hand stand. "Awesome!" Leo cheered. Scar flipped herself onto her feet and smirked. "I thought you said that was a challenge." Leo rolled his eyes, playfully.

"No, but to Olivia this next part is." "Ah.  Is this the part where we just sit still and breathe?" Scar asked, reading his mind. "Yep!" He said, sitting down and crossing his legs. "Now just forget your surroundings and imagine it's only you and your spirit. Together. Just the two of you." Star did as she was told and instantly felt more relaxed and in tune with herself. "How does Liv not like this?" She chuckled. "I have no clue." Leo smiled.

Scar smiled too. Leo was nice. He was a down to earth type of guy (Unless it involved Olivia or Space Heroes.) She felt happy around Leo. Not as much as she did with Raph, but it was a close second. She sighed.