Chapter Two- The Art Of Perfecting Kidnap

Scar sat in the alley, twirling the salad tongs around in her fingers. Earlier that day, she'd gone to the library and found out that they were actually called sais. Though she liked the name salad tongs better. "These are ninjitzu weapons. They gotta be worth something." She said, examining the red and yellow hilt. She needed money and these... Sais might just be the way to get it.

She sighed. "The question is, how much is it worth." "Um, a free face rearrangement." Scar raised a brow. Suddenly the red clad turtle from yesterday night landed before her, arms crossed and enticing electric green eyes narrowed. "Huh. You again." Scar smirked, standing up and brushing her hair to the side. "I'm not here to make conversation. You know what I want."

Scar attempted to hide the stolen sai. "I have no clue what your talking about." She said straight faced. The turtle scoffed. "Don't play the 'sexy innocent chick card with me'. I know you have my other sai." He said, holding up the said weapon. Scar smirked. "Oh. So you think I'm sexy?" The turtle blushed. "Don't change the subject." He said, his cheeks flaming red. Scar laughed. "Well ya know,  on the streets, the number one rule is stealers keepers."

"Yeah, well the number one rule in my family is stealers get their butts kicked." "You and I both know you won't hurt me." Scar stated, calling his bluff. "And I'm not giving you your salad tong back." The turtle growled. "It's called a sai." He said with gritted teeth. Scar shrugged. "Still not giving it back." The turtle narrowed his eyes. "You've left me no choice." Scar chuckled. "What? Are you gonna give me the smuldur?" The turtle shook his head. "Nope. I'm doing this."

Before Scar had time to question him further, he hit the main pressure point on her neck, knocking her unconscious. She limply fell into his arms. He sighed at her sleeping form before slinging her over his shoulder and climbing up the nearest fire escape and disappearing into the night.

Neither of them were aware of the two pairs of eyes, one golden brown, the other silver, watching them intently. However, they too disappeared, not a trace left behind.