Chapter Twelve- Heartbreak in the fullest

((I highly recommend listening to the song while you read, despite how depressing the video is. The song sets the mood. Prepare for the feels.))

Scar back flipped into the dojo, nearly knocking Splinter over. Donnie rushed in after her. "I said you were healed, not magically fixed! You can't flip everywhere." Scar merely giggled. "I'll never take my arms and legs for granted again!" She exclaimed. Donnie face palmed. "I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I'm through." He muttered walking out of the dojo.

Mikey and Leo ran in promptly afterward, two photos in both of their hands. They laughed. Raph burst in too. "GIVE ME THOSE PHOTOS! DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOUR FACES!" Mikey giggled. "But you and Scar look so Kawaii!" Scar stopped flipping and gasped. They couldn't... They wouldn't! She snatched a photo from Leo and gasped. THEY DID! They had photos of Scar and Raph cuddling months before.

"Oh my god! Leo! How could you!!!" She demanded. He shrugged and dashed off, Mikey hot on his tail. Olivia walked in. "Okay, who upset Don? He's talking to himself." She asked. Everyone pointed to Scar. She chuckled nervously. Olivia merely giggled. "He's so adorable when he talked to himself it's funny." Leo stopped running. "Hey." He pouted. Suddenly, Scar pounced on him, snatching the photos.

"Haha!" She taunted. "Nope!" Leo laughed snatching the photos back. Raph had stopped running to stand by Olivia in the doorway. Both of them watched Scar and Leo as they chased each other around. "Liv, Do you think Scar has a thing for me?" Olivia chuckled. "If those photos don't prove it, nothing will." Raph looked shocked. "You saw them, too?" "And April and Casey."

"Crap." Olivia giggled. "Raph, everyone sees the way you look at her, how gently you treat her as oppose to everyone else. How you handled her that day when we rescued her from Shredder. You love her. It's just that obvious." He sighed. "Yeah, but look at how close she is with Fearless." He said pointing.

"I can't top that." Olivia placed a comforting hand on Raph's shoulder. "Trust me. To her, you have." He looked over to her with desperate eyes. "Just ask to talk to her. Trust me, just don't loose your cool, and your golden. All you have to do is ask her out." Raph looked at Olivia. Then to Scar. "Alright." He said. "I'll do it.
— — —
Scar laughed as she used her mental powers to shove Leo into a wall. "I'm gonna burn these!" she yelled. "No! Don't! that's my blackmail token!" Leo whined. "Too bad." Scar called, walking out of the dojo. She laughed, tucking the photos in her pocket. The truth was, she wasn't going to burn them. She was keeping them for herself. "Scar?"

She turned around and blushed as she saw Raph standing there. She did not want him to think she was obsessed. "Hey Raphie. What's up?" she asked with a smile. Raph rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I was wondering if you wanted to... Um... Can I talk to you, privately." Scar's eyes widened and she tried to suppress a large grin. "Yeah. Sure." He led her out of the living room and into the kitchen. Scar sat down, Raph following suit. Both teens were visually nervous, but neither noticed a single trait in the other.

"I know you didn't call me here to bask in my beauty." Scar smirked, attempting to lighten the mood a bit. Raph chuckled. He actually did, but he didn't want to say it outright. Before he asked her out, he had to know one thing. "Hey, Scar? W-Why do you hang out with Leo so much?" Scar's smirk disappeared a bit. "Leo?" Raph nodded. "Um... Leo is my best friend." She said a bit hesitantly. "Why do you wanna know?" Raph looked a little hurt, but he felt a little agitated. Leo... Was her best friend? What about him. All the things they did together and he wasn't her best friend?

"If Leo is your best friend, then what does that make me?" He asked a little forcefully. Scar kind of became a little scared. "My second best friend, Raphie." "Don't Raphie me! Second best friend? Second?!?!" He demanded, eyes blazing with rage, now. Scar's eyes widened at Gus sudden outburst. She'd herd his terrible they could be, but she'd never experienced one of them firsthand.

"What is the matter with you? One second your a blushing stuttering ball of cuteness and now you've transformed into a demon!" Her eyes were narrowed and her fiat were balled up. Then she raised a brow. "Wait a second...Your jealous! Your jealous of Leonardo!" She yelled. "I am not jealous of Splinter Jr.!" Raph said through gritted teeth. Scar scoffed. "What difference does it make to you who I hang out with? Who made you my boss?" "I never said I was!" "The stop acting like it, okay! Stop being jealous of my friends. Stop being jealous of me!"

Something inside of Raph snapped at those words. Suddenly he was filled with rage and it was a although his filter dissipated. He said the first thing on his mind.

"Why would anybody be jealous of a freak like you."

Scar's eyes widened. Her heart shattered. She no longer saw the sexy turtle she fell in love with. She now saw a monster who cared for no one. Especially her. Scar's eyesight grew blurry as tears fell down her face. Her bottom lip quivered a bit and she took deep shaky breaths. "SCREW YOU, RAPHAEL!" She yelled. Suddenly Raph flew into the wall. Scar ran out of the kitchen and out of the lair, past Leo, Donnie, Olivia, and Mikey. They all rushed into the kitchen where Raph was up and on his feet, kicking and destroying stuff.

"What did you do?!?!" Olivia demanded, pulling him around so that he faced her. "Get off of me!" He yelled, shoving her aside. Leo helped Olivia up then walked over to Raph. "Do not touch Olivia like that, understand?" He commanded. "Who's gonna stop me?" Raph scowled. Leo punched Raph in the jaw, narrowing his eyes as Raph stumbled back a bit. Before he had time to advance upon Leo, Mikey and Donnie held him back.

"STOP! OKAY? EVERYONE JUST STOP!" All eyes turned to Olivia, who was clutching her now bruising arm. Raph's eyes softened and he stopped struggling against his brothers' grip. "Liv!" He explained rushing over to her. "My god. I'm sorry. I'm... I'm so so sorry. I... I didn't mean..." Olivia smiled, hugging him to the best of her ability. "It's alright."

He placed his head in his hands. "I screwed up, Liv. I tried taking your advice, but I ignored the fact that curiosity killed the cat and.... I.... I..." "It's never to late to apologize, Raph. Scar isn't one to hold grudges." Raph looked up at her sadly. "Go." She said simply. Raph glanced down at her arm and she gave him a reassuring smile that told him she'd be fine. With that, he dashed off, his main objective: find Scar.

Olivia raised a brow toward Donnie. "A little help, Don?" She asked, holding up her now swollen arm. Donnie mumbled something about how people need to be more independent. And also something about a toaster, but nonetheless, hr led Olivia to his lab, preparing to fix her up.