Chapter 4

"Nuh huh. You look too good just for it to be a dinner." Cap said.

"It's just his way of saying thank you."

"Girl make sure your wear yo sexy lingerie underneath that dress." She laughed.

"Shut up Capline. I'm not gonna fuck ma boss." I rolled my eyes "and besides I'm sure he's not attracted to me. I'm not his type."

"Sky with that ass of yours, you're everyone's type." She giggled.

I throw a pillow at her head and finish applying my make up in the bathroom.

"Oh, Hello Mr. Berkly." Cap said in her flirty voice. "Sky, yo boss here." She yelled

"I'm coming." I yelled back.
I suddenly became nervous.
Calm down it's just a friendly dinner with your boss. No Biggy.

"You better come before I go out his fine ass." Cap yelled
I heard him laugh before I stepped out.

"Hey Skylar." He said eyeing me
"Hey Mr. Berkly, ready?"

"Yes." He breaths

What's wrong him. He can't keep still.

"You look wonderful by the way." He said as we drove to wherever

"Thank you, I would say you look good but you look the same every day."

He look down at his dark blue suit then look at me.

"Eyes on the road." I yelled as I felt we were going off the road.

"So you think I'm basic and predictable?" He asked

"You said it buddy not me." I chuckled "but why do you care what I think, you're top dog."

"I don't know, maybe you're right. I do need to change things up a bit."

We drove in silence as I wonder where he was taking me.

"So which one is your boat?" I asked opening the door.

"Close. It." He seethed
I looked at him in confusion.

"Excuse me?" I said

"The door. Close it." He nodded. " I don't know what you're use to but never touch a door when you're with me."

"Okay, geeshs." I said closing the door and watched as he walked around the car to open it.

"Thank you." I said.

We walk on the board walk until he stopped.

"This his her." He point to huge boat, one you only get to see on Tv.

"She looks nice." I said "what do you call her?"

"I call her Light." He grabbed my hand and walked me toward the boat.

My eyes lit up as I saw the set up.

"You like it?" He asked

"Yes, but I mean I thought it was just dinner." I said
Looking at the round table with pink and white rose petals scatters all over while soft music played in the back ground.

Before I knew it we finish two bottles of wine over dinner he claim he made himself.

"So what did you get arrested for anyways?" I asked
I watch him shift in his seat.

"Possession of drugs." He mumbled
"Drugs, dammit." I said "you're one of those CEO's that snort something extra to get a boost."

He laughed out loud.

"Oh gosh no. It was just marijuana. Weed. Ganga." He said wiping the tears from his eyes. 

"Oh. Sorry." I said embarrassed.
I got up to get a good look at the ocean.

"This is just amazing." I said. "You have a very beautiful boat."

"Skylar, if you call my yacht a boat again I'll throw you over board." He stood next to me.

"Mr. Berkly-"
"Please....call me Sane." He interrupted.

"Sane, thank you for this lovely dinner, but I think I should get going."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere while drunk. That's dangerous." He turn to face me.

"I'll be fine, I can defend myself." I said.
"I don't care if you could defend a fly, it's not safe out there especially for a beautiful woman like you." He whispered.

The moonlight made his eyes more dreamier than ever And his lips were so perfect I wanted to kiss them.

"Okay, what should I do then." I said stepping closer to him.

"You should stay with me." He stepped towards me. "There's only one bed on this yacht though."

"I'll sleep with- I mean where ever." I stuttered.

I felt his hand on my cheek then he lightly pressed his lips against mines. He tasted like wine and his lips were so soft. My knees became weak as our kiss became intense.