Chapter 16

Adult Content.
I went in the shower and rush to shave everything possible because I know he's on the way. I moisturized my skin with the natural shea butter lotion my mom taught me how to make.

*Knock knock knock
I heard as I was walking out the bathroom with my wet curly hair and white silk robe.

I open the door, and there he was Sane, with his gorgeous face, and sexy body, standing there with roses.
He was dress casual, a Tshirt and gym shorts. I already knew he rushed over here.

"These are for you." he said eyeing me from head to toe before handing me the flowers.
"Thank you." I smiled and sniff them.
I turned around and left the door open for him to walk in.

He shut the door behind himself.
I went to the kitchen to put the roses in a vase full of water.
That's when I felt him breathing on my neck.
He was so close I could feel his erection as he moved my wet hair and began kissing my neck.

"Do you need some plumbing, because I have hella' pipe for you." He whispered in my ear soft and gently.
I felt it raining between my legs.

He gripped my breast and began to squeeze them gently.
"Mmm." I let out soft moan.
As he kisses my neck. One hand was squeezing my boob and the other hand find it's way under my robe.

"Fuck Sky, your alway wet." He moan in my ear.
I turned around began to kiss him.

He lift me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.
Then untie my robe to reveal my breast.
He then started to kiss my neck gently, the make his way to each one of breast, down my stomach then He stopped.
"Is this where you want me to work?" He asked with a smirk.
I smile at him, "demolish it." I said to him.
He put both of my legs on his shoulder, then I felt his warm tongue slid up from my vagina to my clit slowly,

"Shit." I sighed as I held my head back.
He circulated he tongue around my clit and I grip his head at the amazing sensation.

He then slipped his warm tongue into my vagina.
"Mmm" he moaned and I completely lost it.

"Fuck Sane." I breathe.
I held his head up and kiss him with all my pussy juice on his lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sane POV

She makes my wild. I want to feel her on my dick.
I pull my shorts down and and slowly rubbed my cock on her pussy to lubricate.

She moan and bit her lip.
I slowly insert myself inside of her. And we both let out a moan.

Her warm wet pussy made me wanted to cum right away.
"Fuck." I groan as I fuck her on the kitchen counter.
Thrusting my hard cock in her, she's taking every inch of me and I can feel deep inside her.

She put her hand around my neck and grip gently.
I stare at her face. The way she bit her lip, the way her brows form together and the sexy moans that escaped her lips.

"Fuck me, yes, yes, yes." She screamed.
As I pound her pussy, I felt myself about to burst.

I pulled out and started to jack myself.
She got off the counter top and got on her knees,

And put her warm , wet mouth on my cock. And I instantly came in her mouth.

She swallowed, and she kept sucking. My body quiver at the sensational feeling.

I held her head and began fucking her mouth.
I felt myself at the back of her throat.

"Fuck Sky, Baby," I moaned.
She started using her special technique,
That double hand, twist, slurp combo and I lost it again. And came in her mouth.
"Fuuuck." I groan and tremors ran through my spine. 
I helped her up and kiss her, I rub my hands all over her body. Caressing every curve she hands.

"You're so damn beautiful." I said to her.
She looked down blushing.

I held her head up.
"You don't have to hold your head down around me Sky." I whispered. Before kissing her.

"Now turn around and bend over." I said as my lips were on hers.