Chapter 30

Skylar

"Mhmmm. That feels so good." Sane moans.
He was laying on his stomach and I was straddling him giving him a massage. He's been working out and sore. I rubbed his muscular back and apply just the right amount of pleasure. Admiring him as my hands explore him. I can't believe this piece of fine chocolate man is mines. I kissed the back of his neck then put my arms under him and lay on top of him.
"That felt so good babe, thank you." He said.
"Mhm."
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothings wrong. Just let me appreciate you." I kissed his neck again.
He turned around now facing me. His hands grabbing my bare ass before slapping it. I was only wearing one of his T-shirt. Looking at him, his smooth skin and perfect teeth topped off with nice pink lips.
"I. Just. Wanna. Eat. You. Up." I said in between smooches.
"You should. I'm good looking." He said softly before gently kissing my lips.
"Maybe I would." I kissed him.
He reached over and check the time.
"Good. We have time." He smiled.
"Time for what?"
"A quicky."
That's when I felt two of his fingers slid into my folds.
"Babe." Moan.
"Mmm." He Bit his lips smirking at me.
"I've been thinking about you." He whispered as he gently licked my neck. "All at the gym all I could think of is this wet......fat.....juicy.....plum."
He began sliding his finger back and forth. While kissing on my neck. He pulled his fingers out and suck my juices off. While still station on top of him and he wiggle his shorts down exposing his hard girth tapping against my stomach.
I slightly went on my knees to position myself over him.
"Mmmmmmmm." He grunts into my shoulder as I sat slowly taking him completely.
"You like that baby." I rocked back and forth slowly and start to pick up the pace. He slaps my ass and our breathing became heavier by the minute.
"Fuck me baby. Ride!" He gripped my ass tight. He puts one hand around my waist and his face was buried into my chest. His moans and grunts make me want him even more. The sound of my ass clapping against him filled the room.

"Yes. Yes." I screamed as I take him deep inside me. I could feel my juices flowing between my tights.
"Mmm fuck. Mmm fuck. Yess Sky. Yess baby. Just like that." He moaned into my chest as I rode him.
I went faster and faster.
"Awww. Fuck." I felt his grip got tighter around me and his body became tense. I kept riding as fast as I could. "Cum for me baby." Moaned.
"Ugh. Ugh." He thrust hard and deep inside of me. Trembling as I felt his warm cum inside my fold.
We calm down. And I began to kiss his neck. We stay in the same position hugging each other while he was still inside of me. Sane favorite part is to watch as his dick slide out of me with all his cum along with my juices.
"That shit was good." He wipe his forehead
"I know it's mines." I smiled at him.
I lay back and watch his face as he was himself slowly exited me.
"That looks so fucking amazing." She shook his head enjoying his view.

"Cap will be here soon." He said.
We got up and took a quick shower. I found my black dress I normally wore when I'm at home and Sane was in a blue tank with his adidas sweats. I head downstairs to make us something to eat and Sane went to his study room to finish up some work.
"There's Nothing here. We have to go grocery shopping." I entered his study room and stood next to him.
"We'll do that when cap get here." He grabbed my arm and pull me into his lap then went back to doing whatever. I sat there on him watching him work and rubbing my hand over his waves. A few minutes later we heard the doorbell rang.
Sane got up so fast I think he forgot that I was sitting in his lap. I almost stumble to the floor.
"Owww. Eager much." I rolled my eyes at him and follow him to the door.
"Daddy!" Sia's little hands stretch towards Sane with a big smile on her.
"Hello, my baby." Sane took her from Cap and gave  smooches. Her baby laugh was so cute. Sia was 3 years old now. Sia looked more like Sane than she did Cap. She had Caps lips and her skin tone but everything else was from her dad. They technically looked like twins. 
"Hey, y'all." Cap said handing the baby's bag over to me.
"Hey." I smiled at her giving her a hug.
"Uh she already ate and don't let her have any sweets." She looked at Sane sternly.
"What?" He smiled and we both know he's gonna give it to her anyways.
"Alright. I see y'all next week." She said then left. Even though Cap and I aren't the best of friends anymore, we still talk whenever it's Sane's turn to have Sia. They alternate week and Co parent really well.
"How are you?" Sane cooed at Sia.
"Daddy look." She hands him her toy.
"Thank you honey." He kissed her cheek.
"What do Sia wants to do today?" He stood her on the floor and bend down to her.
"Throw away, throw away." She clapped.
"Uurrrrgggg." He lift her into the air and pretend like he's going to actually throw her away. Sia was laughing so hard she started to cough.

"Alright Sane. You're gonna make her throw up." I chuckled as I watched him play with her.
I remembered when he got the phone call that Cap was in the hospital. By that time she had moved back to New York. We were at the coffee shop one afternoon and he literally sped to the hospital almost causing an accident. When he laid eyes on Sia, he told her he loved her and how beautiful he was. I remember him looking at me, smiling from ear to ear with tears running from his eyes. He held her so gently, rocking her back and forth not wanted to give her to the nurses. I've never seen him so happy.

Seeing Sane playing the role of a father was amazing. He learned everything on his own. He even took CPR classes and some other newbie parents classes. He baby Proofed his entire house. His house made a dramatic change also. He decided to stop smoking when Sia was first born. So instead of weed everywhere its was Sia's toys, diapers, wipes and towels. He literally doesn't go anywhere without Sia strapped in front of him even to the office. Everyone knew who she was. She was a little sweetheart.

The 1st week he had with Sia and had to give her back to Cap , he called me crying. Literally sad and he missing her. They definitely had a father daughter bond that nothing could get in the way of.
"Skylar?" I heard her baby voice.
"Yes baby."
"Hi" She managed to say.
She warm up to me more since I moved in with Sane a year ago.
"Hi Sia." I said.
"Hi." I knew if I keep up she'll never stop saying Hi to me. 
"You look so pretty." I said and she held her yellow dress and smiled at me. She then turned around and began to play with her toys.
"Do you really think she needs all those toys?" I said knowing Sane was behind me.
"I don't want her to be bored."
"Well, is rather have her playing with toys than on a tablet or a phone. She's only three. She's living her best life."
I shrugged but I respect his beliefs on not getting her involved in technology at an early age. We normally sit in her playroom with her especially when she has play dates. Her play room was big. She had plenty of books, toys bean bags and bed she sleeps in when she tired.
Sia is much like Sane. When she smile or laugh I always wonder if she can see because her eyes will squint, just like Sane. I've always tease him about it.
"What are you thinking about." I felt him sat behind me hugging my waist.
"How great, you are with Sia." I said.
"I couldn't have done it without you." She whispered in my ear. "You support us. Your our support system."
"Yeah, I think you could have. You just wanted to trap me." I chuckled.
"True. I was terrified of loosing you. That's why I put a ring on it." He kisses my neck.
"Whatever. I only said yes because I didn't want to embarrass in front of those people." I laughed and he slightly bit my neck.
"Sia. No." Sane voice was stern.
He pointed at her and she stared at him like she was challenging him.
"Do not take off that diaper young lady." He said with his voice deeper than usual. She removed her hand and continued playing speaking gibberish.
"Mmm, you don't ever talk to me like that." I giggle. 
"Because you haven't been a bad girl."
"Well, I'll take note of that."